Chapter 1

Kylie's P.O.V

I gripped my bookbag handle in my hand and made sure my hood was on correctly, letting a shadow cast on my face. I stared at the towering school infront of me. I took a deep breath and I walked through the front door.

"Good luck, kay. Try to make friends," Brooke, my older sisters voice rang in my head, repeating the words she shouted before I left to my first day of school. "and remember, forget about the past"

But how could I ever forget about the past.

I couldn't.

*Flashback*

I sat in the principles office, waiting for mom to come to my school and speak to the principle.

"Why did you hit Amelia?" My principle, Mrs.rosemary asked.

"She called me a ugly hoe" I said with a hint of annoyance.

"Thats no reason to hit someone, Kylie"

..

"Would you let someone call you a ugly hoe?!" I got up and walked to the window. I sighed when I saw my moms black car driving to the school, but my heart sank when I saw a truck collide with it, my moms car flying and tumbling a fire breaking out in the car hood.

I screamed and saw my moms head in the window, back, and lifeless.

Shes dead....

*2 hours later*

I cried uncontrollably on Brooke's shoulder, while she was driving back home from the hospital.

My dad didn't show up in the hospital, which made me hate him. Brooke drove up to our garage and saw my dads car was there so there was no reason for him not to be at the hospital.

"Dads home" Brooke said. I nodded and got out of the car. I opened the door and saw my dad sitting on the couch.

"Hello babies" He greeted. I gave him a disgusted face and went upstairs, but he grabbed my wrist and threw me on the floor.

"Dad!" Brooke shouted. She ran to him and slapped him, he grabbed her throat and pressed her against the wall. I got up quickly and grabbed a knife and went to him. I stabbed his side. He groaned in pain and dropped Brooke. He turned to me and pressed me against the wall and whispered in my ear.

"Take off your shirt," I puked in my mouth. "Or ill kill you."

*FlashBack Ended*

Ever since that day, my dad has been sexually abusing me and Brooke, but mostly me because Brooke isn't afraid to hit back.

About 3 weeks ago, me and Brooke ran away to start a new life, but I cant forget the past that easily.

But I was forced to, even if that means taking out my blade...