Chapter 7 ❤

Kylie P.O.V

It's black, nothing but black. What is happening?

"Oh honey," a familiar soft lady voice spoke. There is a shining white light brightening. "Honey?" Is that...mom?

"Mom? Mom is that you?" I ask looking into the bright light. I squint my eyes and see a Burnett headed lady, my mom!

"Oh honey I missed you so much." Her sweet voice speaks.

"M-M-Mom? I mi-miss you too, so much." A tear streams down my face. Am I finally dead? Did I finally leave that nightmare, called 'life'?

"Am I finally here with you mother?"

"Oh no sweetie. You are just...unconscious." She says caressing my cheek.

"What do you mean. No mom, please tell me I'm here for good, mom please. I don't want to live there anymore. Just please tell me I'm here....for good." I sob whispering the last words.

"Oh honey, I can't because you aren't." She sweetly says still caressing my cheek.

"What?"

"You aren't done."

"What are you talking about?" I'm confused..She disappears in the light and Now I see black again, Oh my fucking God, great.

.....

I hear beeping sounds and chatting, but I can't see anything, or move."Please tell me she is alive!....She can't be dead!...No she can't!" I hear Brooke yelling and crying. I can only hear her though.

"And you! What the fuck are you doing here?" She yells. Who is here? Where am I? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? "This was your fault wasn't it!" Who is she yelling at? What is going on? Where am I?

"I didn't do anything don't blame me for this shit. I don't know what the fuck happened to her." A familiar British accent speaks. Harry?

"Then why are you here. She doesn't need you! She doesn't need any of you! I bet she is in here because of you! All because of you! You get her nervous everytime she sees you!" Why is she telling him this? "Bet you treat her like ass! Ass! You don't know what has happen to her, to us, ever." She crying and if I could have seen her right now she would be running her hand over her hair and balling her fist to punch someone.

"Ma'am you need to go. I'm sorry. She is a little unconscious, but we don't know what will happen because she has so much lost blood. It's almost impossible for someone to have blood lost like Ms. Kylie here." A deep man's voice speaks.

What does he mean by unconscious? What is happening? Curiosity is killing me right now.

I'm try to move but it feels like somethings holding me down. It's really hard trying.

"We checked her earlier and we saw a lot of...scars." He whispers the last word. He checked me? Where am I? Who is he? Am I in a hospital? Ughh I think I'm going to have to give up with the questions. I'm so confused.

"Scars?" Harry asks, I think.

"Yes.. scars and a lot of them. Like in a lot of places. Her thighs, arms, wrists. everywhere. Ms. Winter, has she-is she harming her self?" Oh god...

Brooke begins to cry and the doc, or who ever it is, tells Harry he has to go. Why was Harry here anyway? But where am I? I can't hear anything anymore. It's quiet.

-

.....

I start to move and my eyes flutter open. The first thing I see are lights, many of them and I hear beeping again.