Chapter 28

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY STYLESSSS❤

I'm late 😥
____________________________________

Song for this chapter:

*Sleeping At Last- Life*

*I Know What You Did Last Summer- Shawn Mendez*

*Scars To Your Beautiful- Alessia Cara*

*Treat Me Like Somebody- Tink*

*I'm Yours- Alessia Cara*

Harry's POV

As I scroll through my phone, I hear the bathroom door open and Kylie comes out. She's visible and so are the scars.

"Done?" I question the obvious.

"No I'm still in the bathroom." Sarcasm is heard in her voice.

I smile and throw my phone on the couch getting up walking towards her half way.

"What?" She says and I smile.

"Nothing." I continue to smile at her. She's so comfortable with me now. I hope it stays like this.

"Then stop staring. Thank yhu so much." I chuckle and get closer to her. "Stop." She fights.

"Or?" I grin, snaking my arms around her small figure.

"Harry please.." She looks away. Holding my hands, trying to push them away. "Come on, Harry. Your going to be late for class."

"I told yhu I'm not going if you aren't." I tell her.

"Why?"

"I told you it wouldn't be the same without you." I remind her.

"Well...then what are you going to do."

"Go with you to that doctor."

"Dr. Tracey? Why are you going with me? Just go to your house." She suggested. I shake my head and attempt to hold her in my arms again but she denies.

"I don't want to leave you alone, Kylie. What's wrong." I say as I look at her and pout.

"Nothing. Just want to-" she pause.

"Want to what?" I ask concern.

"Nothing, nothing just.... Can you go home or something."

"Kylie come on." I shake my head. "Why are you being like this?"

"Harry I'm still upset you know. I'm not gonna change how I'm feeling. You-..you literally hurt me." She sighs. "I was rethinking everything. Me being happy, w-with you. But then you did that with..." She stops, rubbing her temple. "I'm not going to be mad about your past. Because that's none of my business, but that day on the beach I felt free when it was just us two." She breaths. I look at her sad. "Harry... I think I do have feelings for you..." She stutters to say. "Or should I say I did." She looks down and my heart just slipt into two.

Brooke's POV

"Lucy get up." I tap her on the shoulder. But she doesn't feel it I guess.

"Lucyyyyy" I laugh and smack her butt.

She gets up quickly and smiles sleepily. "Good morning, Brookie!" She exclaims and squeezes my cheeks.