Chapter 17

Song for this chapter:

*American- Lana Del Ray*

Kylie's POV

"So your telling me for almost 3 whole weeks you were living in an alley?" I repeat Liam's previous words in shock, wide eyed.

"Well, yeah. People kept passing by giving me strange looks everyday. It was scary. "

"Cause you were in an alley. But why an alley? Why didn't you just go home. " I ask, confused about how he thought threw things.

Liam was starting to tell me how he lived after he left. I was shocked during the beginning of the story. He started off by tell me what happened at home after he left my house. It was devastating to hear, he just started to pack his things and lied to my aunt and uncle telling them he was gonna sleep over a friends house. Liam didn't have friends, I was like his only friend. His parents didn't approve on letting him leave but Liam 'just ran out the door'. I was scared if he'd say his father was running after him but he didn't say it. I hope he didnt either. My uncle was much of a scary guy. Excact opposite of his sister. My mother.

"I didn't want to. " He said. I knew he sometimes would say he hated everyone in his household. He will be in my house almost everyday because he couldn't stand the way they were. But he loved his family dearly, he knows he did.

"Then why not my house?" I questioned.

"Your mother would of told my mom and she would of made me go home." He explained looking down. He was about half right, my mom would do that but if she knew why it happened.

I miss her so God damn much. Because of me. All because of me, I was a struggle to deal with. I apologies every night for my pass actions. Even on the day of the crash. If she was still here things would of been way different then they were now.

"Maybe." I say looking down and remebering my old life slowly.

I was barely happy though, but barely is better then nearly, right?

Maybe. My subconscious says. She mocks me sticking her tongue out. I literally hate her for everything she has put me through. Her whispers taughnt me everynight not letting me sleep until four in the morning.

"Whatever, I found a group of people from our old middle school, well they found me, but that isn't the point. They found me and they were really helpful. One of them, named Kian offered to let me live with him. I wasn't sure about it till his mother came one day and told me to come with them. Thats a long story to but.." He pauses then starts again after a quick breath. "Me and Kian became instant friends, me and him have been living together ever since until I found my own place about 2 months ago." He finishes and I stare at him confused.

So he met someone from school and became friends with him, lived in his house for almost 6 years or so, and then just moved out. He half smiles like if there was nothing wrong with that story. It literally sounds so fake, oh my gosh. I can't process anything at the moment. Only the fact that he moved into a strangers house. Jesus he is nuts.

Not like you though.

"Whoa, all that happened in one day? "

"No, I was living in that alley for almost a month without plenty of food or money."

"Oh my fucking gosh!" I shout even more in shock.

"I know. I'm glad that Kian found me and offered me to live with him. If not I think I would of died. "

Oh he doesn't know how glad I would of been if I were him and kian would of never found me. I would love to fucking die already.