Chapter 9

Kylie's P.O.V

"Eww what is that?" Lilly asks pointing to my arm.  I look at her and notice she's talking about one of my cuts, and I begin to panic.

"Oh my cat just scratched me.." I wave her off,  pulling down my sleeves.

"Oh you have a cat?"

"Yea but it ran away yesterday." I lie looking away, hoping she won't ask another question.

"Aww. But that looks pretty bad. " 

"I know.."

"Oh. " is all she says and I'm grateful for that.

We walked to class and took our seats its been two weeks since the whole me and my dad in the hospital thing happened. Today is the first day I've been to school since then and Lilly wouldn't shut up with all of her damn questions.

It was either "Where have you been?" or "Are you ok?" I just replied,  "Yeah just sick..." I wasnt lying though I am kinda sick, not phiscally but mentally.. well both.  I'm not sure but I'm just real tired of all this shit.

I look around the room to see normal people talking and lauging.  I havent laughed like them in so long...

Remembering the time I used to laugh and be happy, hanging with Brooke all the time,  was my life.  Now my life is all fucked up. 

My eyes become blurry and watery.  I raspidly blink them away and look around to see if anyone saw me.

Harry.

The last person I wanted to see, my eyes wont move from his. He is staring at me and I'm staring right back. I've only seen Harry two weeks ago,  that time when he saved me from jumping off the hospital building.

He looks away first and my eyes go directly to my hands.  I can't stop thinking about that day I almost died. He should have never came to the roof though!  

Why did be go there in first place? Was he thinking of doing the same thing? 

Nahh.

Mom would have been so happy to see me. I think… Thinking of her is just to much right now. I really do miss her.

"Just keep on a smile Kylie and go on with the day."  She will always say that when I would come home from school crying because I got bullied.

I look back at him one more time to catch him staring at me again with almost worried eyes.

"Okay? "

"What? " My eyes shoot to Lilly.  But she isn't even looking at me.  She's to busy reading her book,  Looking around I see that kid,  Zayn?  I think thats his name.

"What? " I ask him confused.

"Are you okay?" He repeats himself.

"Uhh yeah.." I clear my throat and add on.  " Yeah I'm okay..  why you.. uh.. ask?"

"I don't know,  I was just looking at you and you seem.. weird,  upset,  worried even."

I panick a little. "No, no I'm okay."

"I don't believe you but okay.  I'm Zayn,  you must know me since we are in the same class." He chuckles.

"Yeah." I nod and give him a little smile before looking down to my hands pulling my sleeves down into my hands.

He sighs and when I look up to see,  Harry is standing next to where Zayn is sat at.

When did he get up? The fuck!

"Come with me. " Harry mumbles.

"No."

Harry grabs him by the arm and pulls him out of his seat, to the otherside of the room. 

I guess he doesn't take no for a answer...

I look towards them to try to hear what they talking about.  "Why?…..No!…...Ughhh.... " Is all I hear from Zayn.  Nothing from Harry

"Is everything okay?" I ask as soon as he sits back down.

"Yeah just that asshole talking shit. " He sighs tapping his pencil on the desk breathing hard.

"Oh. "

"Don't worry its nothing bad."

"I know. " I lie.

He stares at me for a while before responding.  "You want to hang out afterschool? " He asks. Why would he want to hang with me?

"Uhh.. I don't kn--"

"Come on, I want to get to know yhu better. " He smiles.  He has a cute smile, but that doesn't mean I will go hang with him.

"Umm… " I think I should say yes but I want to say 'No'.

His eyebrows arch and he taps his pencil again on the desk waiting for me to answer.

"Uhh..Alright." I tell him, im not in a good condition to "hang" right now. I look to Harry then back to Zayn quickly before anyone even noticed.

.

.

Already in 6 period alone with no one. But Harry,  of course. He isnt in class yet, thank the lord! He kept glacing over to me all day like if I have needed to be protected.

I look down and write in my notebook. I want to go home already I feel uncomfortable when ever Harry's around. Like if I can't breathe.  Like the air gets thick and dry and I feel like I'm dying.

I always feel that way though.

I don't know anything about Harry.  I think I shouldn't even worry about it. I know he's a asshole though.

____________________________

Haiii!!  This is probably boring,  stupid,  not making sense but I'm trying.  I'm in writers block.  I'm so stuck in this story because I'm confused in my own life,  like kylie but way different.  I'm just tired of my life also so yeah. Its short I'm sorry

I'm writing more today probably.  well Baii for now…

Baiiii

❤Angiie❤