Chapter 9

It's been a week since the last party and the king had another planed to be held in the upcoming weekend. Too many parties and Jin wants to know what important political things they have to talk about to arrange so many gatherings. Whatever they are, he knows that they do anything but good for their kingdom.

Jin's father who sat on his throne, kept on ordering the messengers to send the invitations to other kingdoms, reminding Jin too much of a hawk with his sharp narrow face and predatory eyes piercing on to the said messengers

Jin's father who sat on his throne, kept on ordering the messengers to send the invitations to other kingdoms, reminding Jin too much of a hawk with his sharp narrow face and predatory eyes piercing on to the said messengers. Beside him the queen's throne remained empty cold in the vast grey-white throne room. The king had jumped from one woman to another but never bothered to settle down after Yoongi's mother, who had been missing since the birth of his son. Jin remembered how angry he was when his father announced lady Min as his queen right after the war ended. He had been so young when that happened, his mother sacrificed her life and ended the gruesome war for good and his father went off marrying that woman without even mourning his first wife who guided him, who gave him a heir. He did not mourn for her but he does for lady Min and it piss him off every time he sees that throne. But it's just not anger and sorrow but also disappointment. He had never been the same bright eyed child that loves jokes and laughed with a funny sound after his mother's death.

" The Min s' insisted on this y' know. "

Slurred the king, hinting that he's been drinking so early in the morning, pathetic poor excuse of a leader, he thought and a disgusted scoff left Yoongi who was standing beside him.
But the king didn't mind him. The Min s insisted huh! It's good at least he can meet y/n again but Min s presence in this ground is never a good thing. Min Jaehwan is a cunning man who would do anything even for a tiniest bit power that benefits him. He is way more greedy and cleverer than Jin's father can ever be.

" They'd be here for a week my sons. So make sure to put people to arrange their room. "

The king said, finally sparring two royals a look.

" This is bad. " beside him, Yoongi muttered. Puzzled, Jin excused himself and dragged his brother out to a neighboring room which happened to be one of the weapons rooms.

Weapons that varied from small but sharp knives to large axes laid displayed on walls and glass cases. The eerie white light casted by the decorated lamps gleamed on the sharp edges of the blades.

" What is bad, Yoongi ? "

He asked facing the younger trying to read the expressions on his troubled face. " so many things hyung. Me and y/n have been searching things you know. I promise I'll tell you and the boys once they get here. Just know that Min s here is not a good thing. Trust me "

He does. There's no one else he trusts more. If you Yoongi wants time, he'll give him time.

" Can this possible be those' future events' you mentioned? "

Yoongi sighed.

" I am afraid so. "