Chapter 14

_Getting permission to leave however was not easy as planning.

Seokjin's father agreed quickly enough, dismissing him with a wave of a hand as if he doesn't care if his son is taking a stroll to hell.

y/n's mother however was as stubborn as a mule.

" Why?" she frowned down at them from where she was sitting, a luxurious couch in the tea room that was given to the Min family.

" I thought of patrolling, you know, the usual duty_" y/n's mother scrunched her nose in a disgusted manner "_Prince Kim here, asked if he could join me"

He flinched when his name came out of y/n's mouth. Lady min's piercing gaze shifted towards him scanning his form from head to toe. He forced down the urge to cower and stood with his back straight, leveling her gaze with a one of his own that lacked any emotion but politeness. At least he hoped it lacked emotion. He is usually good at that but right then he wasn't so sure.

" We'll be back before you know it." y/n said, successfully drawing the attention back to herself.

Seokjin took a glance at her. She looks very calm for someone who's lying so openly under such close observation, her gaze unnerving, her voice confident and convincing. She's handling the language without stumbling over words with a grace that could come only with practice.  She must've done this before... a lot, he thought.

" Do you have to? We're guests here girl! What about his father? Did you ask him?"

Lady Min asked, refusing to step down.

" Yes, my lady " Seokjin said, finally opening his mouth since he entered the room. " I got his permission "

" Hmph, I suppose you can go then " Lady Min said after examining them for  what felt like forever and helped herself to some tea, giving up.

" Just come back in one piece please

" Just come back in one piece please."

He felt y/n relaxing slightly beside him.

                      * * * *

It was starting to get dark when they finally located the witch's house in Cornwall, south west England while the others goes to London so they can get in to the Black market.

The witch's house was a small hut that stood on an edge of a cliff, facing the wide spread Atlantic Ocean. Their clothes flapped in the cold wind as seokjin opened the rusty garden gate that gave an unpleasant creaking sound.

The garden itself wasn't much. There were some odd looking plants that hissed and twisted themselves while producing a smell that made his stomach churn. There was a wind blown tree that had some purple colored fruits that he has never seen before. And there was a wheelbarrow and some gardening tools hurled carelessly again the stone wall of the hut.