Chapter 3

The rest evening went uneventfully until a loud crash from the nearby table pulled y/n's attention away from the swirling dancers. She edged towards the chaos, curious of what happened. There was a man , lying on the floor in the middle of some scattered pieces of a broken plate, glaring at them like he can magically undo the disaster. There was another  shorter male who had apparently fallen off his chair, knocking off the other one with the plates along the way. No one moved to help the duo but passed by, their faces scrunched in disapproval.
y/n gathered her dress and moved to help the men even though she could feel her mother's eyes bore in to her skull from the opposite side of the room. And it must be said that she wasn't surprised at all to see, the man with the plates is non other than Kim Namjoon.

One of the closest and clumsiest friends of her cousin that she had met several times before

One of the closest and clumsiest friends of her cousin that she had met several times before. She didn't recognize the other one though.

" Need some help Joon?"

She asked while bending to help Namjoon up, a playful smirk resting on her lips.

" Oh y/n, it's not me this time I swear. "

" Oh is it now? "
Y/n said chuckling.

" It's Jimin. He fell off his chair knocking me down along the way. Not my fault at all "

He whined, throwing a glare at the other one, Jimin who in reply, laughed out aloud , his eyes almost closed into two crescents.

" I am sorry, hyung. "
Jimin got up and tried to hug a huffing Namjoon who wasn't cooperating at all. He then turned towards y/n who was looking at the scene unfolding before her with a hint of amusement in her eyes.

" So... you two know each other? "

He asked, slightly bowing his head towards her. He has silver blonde hair, she noticed. And slightly crooked teeth.

" I am y/n

" I am y/n. Min y/n. It's nice to meet you finally Jimin . "

She said nodding and broke in to a soft smile as Jimin's eyes grew adorably big in recognition.

" You are Yoongi hyung's cousin ! "

He said loudly, earning some looks from the others.
" Why didn't I meet you before again? You don't look like him one bit. "

" I get that a lot. "

She said. It turned out that Park Jimin is a living, breathing angel. It was so easy to talk with him, even for a girl like herself who is so terrible and awkward when a conversation is going on. He took the lead dragging y/n and Namjoon to the conversation so effortlessly that she didn't even felt the time running out.

    They spent the rest of the evening talking about everything and nothing, together in their own little world. And y/n surprisingly found herself enjoying the time in a place that she thought was impossible.