Please Don't Leave Me

I really need to stop starting new books. Oh, well. I got this idea today and wanted to write it. Here it goes! Picture of Elizabeth Gillies as Charlotte Johnson side. 

**Charlotte's Pov**

 I hear Sexting by Blood on The Dance Floor blast from my phone. I groan and pick it up. 

"Hello?" I mumble. 

"Hello, love!" Aiden yells through the phone. 

"How are you so happy in the morning?" I groan.

"It comes with being gay! Now get your lazy ass up! I'm picking you up in about 20minutes." 

"Ugh! Okay." I groan.

Meet Aiden Chamberlain, everyone. He is the most happy and gay person I know. He's so proud with himself being gay that it isn't even fun. He's always reminding Sophia and I that everything he does is because of his gayness. I don't know. He's crazy but has been my best friend since 6th grade. I couldn't ask for a better brother. 

I get out of bed and walk over to my closet. I pick out one of my Blood on the Dance Floor shirts, purple skinny jeans, and a pair of Converse then walk into the bathroom. I take a quick shower then change into the clothes I picked out. I put on my BVB Army bracelet along with a black spike cuff that covers my cuts. I put on the heart locket my father gave to me for my 14th birthday. I open it and look at the picture of him and me when I was about 5. A tear runs down my cheek, but I quickly wipe it away. I put on black eyeliner and mascara. I check my phone while I brush my long brown hair. 6:25am which means Aiden should almost be here. I grab my bag then head downstairs. My mom is passed out on the couch.

"Stupid drunk bitch." I growl before walking out my house.

Aiden's black mercedes down the street outside Sophia's house, so I walk over and jump in the front seat. He's wearing a Pierce The Veil shirt with red skinny jeans and black Vans. He has brown hair kinda messy like everyday. 

"Hey, hoe!" He smiles. I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Hey! You got Charlie first?" Sophia asks while getting in the back. She's wearing a Black Veil Brides shirt with black skinny jeans and purple Converse. Her long blonde hair is slightly curly at the bottom and her piercing blue eyes are looking at Aiden then me. 

"Nope, I got here before you." I smirk. She glares at me causing Aiden to laugh. Aiden turns on Athem of the Outcast and starts driving. We listen to this song almost everyday before we go to school. We pull up to school and Aiden turns off the car. 

"Here goes another day of hell." Aiden mumbles before we step out of the car. Aident gets bully a little more than Sophia and me probably because he's gay, loud, and proud. Seriously, that's his life motto.

A few people stare at us as we make our way to the front door. We're stopped by the populars. I swear I hate these people especially Megan George. She has everything. She gets everything. She is everything at Ridgeway High. She's head cheerleader with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Let me tell you something right now, I am NOT jealous of Megan. I just wish she would leave us alone.

"Awww! Look it's the little emo freaks." She smirks. Aiden and I stay quiet and try to walk away, but of course Sophia HAS to say something.

"We're the freaks?" She asks. Great! Here we go! 

"Yes, you are. Look at you." Megan points at Sophia's shirt. 

"Black Veil Brides is an amazing band." Sophia says defending her favorite band of all time.

"I've never even heard of them." One of Megan's friends, Tiffany says.

"That's because you listen to that shit called pop."