Same Love

I just wanna put this out there. I support gays with my life! I love gays with my life! If you hate what I'm doing with TJ and Aiden, just stop reading my book! This chapter is all for TJ and Aiden. They are my babies. I created them and I love them with all my heart! If I knew guys like TJ and Aiden, I would be their best friend. So if you're against gays, you can skip this chapter or stop reading my book right now. For all my gay supports, I fucking love you with all my heart! And enjoy! Btw sorry for the rant!

**TJ's Pov**

I wake up at Blake's house early in the morning. I look around and notice Aiden is gone. I stand up and start to panic.

Where is he?

Did someone take my baby? 

Calm down, TJ.

He's fine.

He might have gone home.

With that thought, I run downstairs towards my car. 

"Good morning, Tyler." Blake and Nathan's mom smiles as I run by the kitchen.

"Hello, Mrs. Michaels. I would stay for breakfast and everything, but I have to go." I say and start walking towards their front door.

"Are you looking for the adorable emo boy that just walked by here?" I turn around and see her smirking with a twinkle in her eye. 

"Umm..y..yeah." I stutter and blush a little.

"He said he was going home." She smiles. "I'm happy for you, Tyler." Martha is probably the only person that calls me Tyler anymore. See my name is actully Tyler Jackson Scott. When I was about 8, I got everyone to start calling me TJ. I really don't know why. I guess I just liked the name TJ a lot when I was younger. Martha, though, would never call me TJ. I really don't know why, but you know. Oh well!

"Thanks." I blush.

"Go on, honey. Your boy is waiting for you even if he doesn't know you're coming." She smiles and waves me off. I chuckle and run out to my car. I really have no idea what I'm gunna say or do when Aiden opens the door. I'll just wing it.

**Aiden's Pov**

I walk up to my room when the door bell rings. I walk back down and open the door. Before I can say anything, TJ's mouth is on mine. I moan as he slips his tongue into my mouth. He holds my face in both his hands as I wrap my arms around his neck. His mouth leaves my mouth, but he kisses his way down to my neck.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers then attacks my neck with his mouth.

"TJ." I moan. I feel him harden as I moan his name and smile knowing I can affect him like he can affect me. I suddenly snap back to reality and realize my whole neighbor can see us now or at least the neighbors around us. I pull away from him. He looks hurt like he's gunna cry. I kiss him lightly and grab his hand.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pull away so quickly. I just realized my neighbors can see us." I mumble and look down shyly. TJ lifts up my head so I'm looking at him again.

"It's okay baby. How about we go inside?" He smirks. I blush but nod and lead him inside and up to my room. 

"So this is your room?" He smiles and looks around. I just remember TJ has never been to my room only to my house to drop me off from dates and stuff like that.

"Yeah." I mumble, sit on my bed, and watch him walk around my room. He's looking at the pictures hanging above my desk. He is so mouthwatering. Everything about him makes me smile. He's just perfect. TJ turns around and looks at me. I blush and look away noticing he knew I was staring at him.