Bewitched

Picture of Taylor Momsen as Sophia side!

"Holy hell." Aiden says as I get in the back of his car.

"What happened, Charlie?" Sophia asks. 

"She threw a bottle at me." 

"I'm gunna kill her!" Sophia screams. She's always been like an older sister to me. She's was protective sometimes it seems she's more of my mom than my actual mom. 

"Soph! Stop!" I yell as she starts to get out of the car. 

"What?" 

"Don't. I'll be fine."

"Fine, but I'm gunna fix some of those cuts."

I nod, and she gets in the back with me. She covers the cuts with concealer then foundation. We still have a few more minutes until we get to school, so she does puts on some eye shadow for me. 

"We're here." Aiden says as he turns off the car.

"It's gunna be okay. If anyone says anything about you, I will personally kick their ass." Sophia says as we get out of the car.

"Thanks." I whisper as Aiden grabs my hand, and we walk up to school. 

"Look. The emo freaks are a couple, and you're just a third wheel." Megan says to Sophia.

"Actually I'm gay." Aiden says proudly. Megan looks behind her and nods to some jocks.

"Gay? That's too bad that means you can't fight." 

"What?" Aiden asks before some jock attack him.

"AIDEN!" I scream as they start punching him.

"You bitch!" Sophia yells at Megan. Megan just shrugs and laughs as she watches Aiden get beat.

"HEY!" Everyone turns around and looks at the person who yell. Blake and Bryan are walking up to us. My heart stops when I see Blake. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Bryan yells at the guys that were just punching Aiden.

"He's a fag." One of the guys says. (A:N/ Just a Btw I LOVE gay people! They are the sweetest people ever! Love is Love! Continue reading!)

"A what?" Blake asks.

"He's gay!"

"Which means you can beat him shitless?" Bryan asks. He seems pretty pissed. 

"Get off of him." Blake commands. The guys get off of Aiden, and I fall beside him and hug him.

"Oh god! Aiden, are you okay? No! Of course you aren't-"

"Shut up, Char. You're hurting my head."

"Sorry." I whisper.

"You did this?!" I hear Blake yell. He's looking at Megan. He looks so pissed like he's about to punch her. 

"Help me." I whisper to Sophia. She nods, and we help Aiden up. We walk him to the nurse's office without anyone even noticing. 

**Blake's Pov**

"Get off of him." I tell Jake, Taylor, and Austin. Those idiots just because some guy is gay doesn't mean you can beat the kid. They get off, and Charlotte falls beside him and hugs him. She looks like she's gunna start crying. They must have a really good friendship.

"Blake, that needed to be done. We don't need gays around." Megan says. 

"You did this?!" I yell at her. "You made them beat Aiden because he's gay!"