Are You Happy Now

Okay. Something happened to the chapter in between Stomach Tied In Knots and Welcome To My Life where you're suppose to meet TJ and Seth. So, I'm pretty pissed off about that, but you'll meet them again soon. Picture of Xavier Samuel as Riley side! Enjoy!(:

**Charlie's Pov**

"CHARLIE! WAKE UP!" Sophia screams as she jumps up and down on the bed. I groan and roll over knocking Sophia on the floor.

"Sorry." I say trying to hold back a laugh as I look down at the blonde haired girl sitting on the floor with her arms crossed.

"Yeah, yeah, get up. Aiden will be here in 30minutes." She says standing up and throwing me some clothes.

"Thanks." I say then walk into her bathroom. I change into the clothes. When I walk out, Sophia is ready to go, so we walk downstairs.

"Good morning, girls." Her mom greets. 

"Morning." We smile.

"Hello, beautiful." Riley smlies. "Hey, Sophia." He says with a smirk.

"Bastard!" Sophia says and punchs Riley in the arm. Her mom starts laughing. I smile at the sight. Her family is so happy all the time. It makes me happy thinking I am be part of this family soon. 

"Aiden's here." Sophia says to me. 

"Alright. Let's go." I smile.

"Bye girls." Linda, Sophia's mom smiles.

"Bye." We smile back and walk out to Aiden's car. Sophia gets in the front, and I take the back seat.

"I'm glad you stayed at Sophia's." Aiden says as we drive towards.

"I am, too." Sophia and I say at the sametime then smile at each other.

"You sure you two aren't twins or something?" Aiden smirks.

"I don't know." Sophia and I say at the sametime then we all start laughing. We drove to school and walk to our lockers without anyone stopping us. We were all shocked when we reached our lockers.

"No one said anything to us today." Aiden says as he opens his locker.

"I know right." Sophia says.

"That's so weird." I say grabbing some books and closing my locker. We walk to 1st period and still no one says anything or even looks at us. I smile as we sit down in the back. Blake and Bryan come in and sit in front of us. Bryan smiles at Sophia as he sits down and Blake does the same to me. I lower my head and look down at my notebook. Yes, I'm still shy around Blake, but it's only at school or when we're around other people for some reason.

*****

I sit under our tree, put in my earbuds, and lay down as I wait for Aiden and Sophia. I stare at the sky and sing along to Don't Wanna Be Like You by Blood On The Dance Floor. 

"Charlie!" I hear Aiden yell as he takes out my earbuds.

"What?" I scream and sit up. I cover my mouth when I see Bryan and Blake sitting with us.

"Did she just scream?" Bryan asks shocked.

"Yes, idiot." Sophia says and punches his arm. He groans and rubs his arm.

"So, Charlie have you told them?" Blake asks me. 

"Told us what?" Sophia, Aiden, and Bryan ask. I shake my head.

"Are you two going on a date?" Bryan asks as Sophia asks, "Are you two getting married?" and Aiden asks, "Are you pregnant?" 

We all stare at him. He shrugs. "It could happen."