Don't Worry Now

Picture of Mitchel Musso as TJ side! Also, I don't know why I have Charlie's outfit all Batman. I'm in a Batman mood. Lol. BTW sorry for the late update! I've been really busy! Hope you guys enjoy!(:

"Charlie, guess what today is?" Sophia asks when we sit down for breakfast.

"Umm...I don't know. What is today?" I ask. I seriously have no idea what today is.

"It's Friday, bitches!" Riley yells when he walks into the kitchen.

"Oh my god!" I scream. 

"What? You didn't know?" Riley asks.

"Today is Charlie's court day!" Sophia smiles.

"Oh, yes! I can't wait to have you as my little sister!" Riley smiles then picks me up and throws me on his shoulder. I scream as he spins around the kitchen.

"Riley, what are you doing to the poor girl?" Linda says when she walks into the kitchen.

"I'm just having fun, mom." Riley whines causing everyone to laugh.

"Put her down. We have to go soon." Sophia laughs. 

"Fine." Riley pouts and puts me down then kisses my cheek and walks out of the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about him. Sometimes he acts like a 5year old." Linda laughs.

"Thanks mom!" Riley yells from the living room.

"He's fine." I laugh.

"See mom! Charlie loves me!" Riley yells.

"I never said that!" I yell back. Within a second, Riley is back in the kitchen with his arms crossed.

"You don't love me?" He pouts.

"I don't know." I tease. He frowns and turns to walk back in the living room. "Jk, I love you Riley."

"Yay!" He yells then runs and hugs me. "I love you too, beautiful!" He yells and kisses my cheek before walking into the living room.

"You two are so weird." Sophia laughs. 

"Hey." I frown.

"But I love you both." She smiles.

"Yay!" I scream and hug her. "I love you too." 

"Come on." She laughs. "Let's get to school." 

*****

 "So, why didn't you tell us?" Bryan says when him and Blake sit down in 1st period. 

"Tell you what?" We all ask.

"About Charlie's court day being today." Blake says.

"Who told you?" Aiden asks.

"Nathan." Bryan answers.

"So why didn't you tell us?" Blake asks again. 

"Because you guys haven't been eating with us all week." Sophia shrugs.

"Come on, we've been having football practice during lunch because of the game tonight." Bryan whines.

"Well enjoy the game tonight. Hope you guys do good." Aiden glares before the teacher gets everyone's attention to start class. Blake gives me a sad look before turning around. I sigh and try to pay attention. Maybe we're being hard on them, but they're gunna be at the game tonight instead of supporting me like they said they would. As soon as the bell rings, I pretty much run out of that class. I make it to 2nd period without Bryan or Blake stopping me. I hope I can avoid them all day.