Saviour

Really late update. I know. I am so sorry. But here y'all go. 

**Charlie's Pov***

We've been hanging out at Blake's house a lot lately. Aiden and TJ are now going out. It's reallly cute to see them all cuddly and stuff. My feelings for Blake have grown. I don't know if it's a bad thing or good thing. He acts like he likes me sometimes, but other times he doesn't even act like he feels anything for me. It's really confusing for me. I've asked Nathan about him acting like we're dating. He said it's just to get Blake jealous. I'm not really sure if it's working or not, but oh well I guess. It's Saturday. The guys are going to play at Underground tonight for the first time. They've been practicing all week, and Aiden, Sophia, and I have been there everyday. Megan hasn't really been talking to any of us at all. It feels amazing. For once, I feel kinda happy.

"Char!" Sophia yells and walks into the living room. Riley and I are playing Mario Kart. I'm Yoshi, and he is  Toad. I'm currently beating his ass. 

"Yeah?" I ask and pause the game. 

"Aiden will be here in 5minutes to work his magic.

"What?" Riley asks.

"We have to look somewhat hot when we go tonight." Sophia says in a 'duh' tone.

"Ah." Riley nods.

"Alright." I nod. "Let me just beat Riley." I say and unpause the game. As Aiden walks in the house, I across the finish line.

I jump up and point at Riley. "Ha! I win!" I yell. He laughs and shakes his head.

"Come on, Charlie." Sophia whines.

"Okay. Okay." I say and follow Sophia and Aiden up to Sophia and my room. It feels good saying that. It's only been a week, and I already feel like this is where I belong. 

"Are we meeting them there?" I ask Aiden.

"No. TJ is picking us up and drive us to meet the other guys." He replies. "Now let me do my magic."

*****

After about a hour of hard work, Aiden had Sophia and I looking like emo goddess well Sophia anyway. Aiden had dyed the types of her hair pink to match her outfit well I just keep my brown hair. Aiden's phone goes off. 

"TJ is here." He smiles. 

"You two are so cute." I coo.

"Shut up!" He glares and leads the way downstairs. I laugh as Sophia and I follow him. Riley is already gone to work. 

"Hello, ladies and Aiden." TJ greets with a smile. Aiden blushes and gets into the passenger seat. Sophia and I get into the back as TJ kisses Aiden on the cheek.

"Once again, y'all are so cute!" I squeal. 

"Shut up!" They both say and blush. 

*****

"Charlie!" Nathan yells and hugs me. I giggle as he sets me down.

"Hey, Char." Blake smiles. I blush and smile at him. Blake and Seth are in the front leading the way, then TJ and Aiden, then Sophia and Bryan, then Nathan and I. Nathan grabs my hand as we walk in. I look up at him. He smiles then leans over.

"You ready for this?" He whispers in my ear.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" I smirk.

 "Nah, this is like my life. I'm use to it. But you won't be use to it."

"Use to what?" I ask confused.

"All the screaming girls flying themselves at your man." He smirks.