Welcome To My Life

Picture of Devon Bostick as Seth side!

"Morning!" Sophia sang. I open my eyes and come face to face with my blonde best friend. 

"Morning." I groan.

"Wanna talk about last night?" She asks with pleading eyes as I sit up.

"Sure." I shrug. I sigh then start, "So basically I found out Bryan, Blake, and Nathan are in a band with two other guys, Seth and TJ. Nathan and I went to the movies. Megan was there and wasn't too happy when she found out we were on a date togethher," Sophia starts smiling, "We wacthed the movie, and Nathan was asking really flirt, so in the car I asked if he liked me. He said no. I was fine with it because I really don't like him like that. When he was dropping me off, I saw Blake with my mom." Sophia gasps. "I know. I sit in the car and stare at them as she tells him I'm her daughter. Nathan heard, too. I ran to your front door as soon as Blake drove away. Nathan wants me to talk to him today though, and Blake probably does, too." I finish and look down at Sophia's bed.  

"Well I guess we better get ready." Sophia says.

"What do you mean?"

"We have to explain everything to your boyfriend." She smirks.

"My boyfriend?"

"Blake!" She says in a 'duh' tone. I shake my head and laugh.

"We aren't dating for the last time. Why does everyone think we are?" I groan.

"Wow, you two are so blind!" She laughs.

"What's that suppose to mean?! Nathan said the samething last night."

"Nothing. Let's get ready."

"Fine." I mumble.

*****

"No." I say as Sophia tries again to get me out of her car.

"Come on, Char!"

"No, I don't wanna go in!" I say crossing my arms.

"Don't make me go get Blake to carry you in!" She smirks.

"You wouldn't." 

"Oh, yes, I would." She says then walks to Blake's front door. I sit there as she rings the door bell. Nathan opens the door. Sophia says something to him, and he looks over her at me in the car. He smiles at me and walks over.

"Charlie, why won't you come in?" Nathan asks.

"I'm embrassed." I mumble.

"Why?"

"Well first, Sophia dressed me in pink. Second, because what I tell you, will change your mind about being my friend."

"Charlie, nothing will make me wanna not be your friend. Come on. I'll be here for you the whole time if Blake or any of the guys say something. I promise." He says. I look into his eyes. I smile and nod. He smiles back and grabs my hand as we walk into his house. 

*****

"Well look who it is." Aiden says. I smile and run to him. I didn't think he would be here. He hugs me tightly.

"Hey, hoe." He smiles at me making me laugh.

"You call her hoe?" Seth asks.

"Yes, but if you call her a hoe, I will kill you." Aiden says. 

"So?" I say awkwardly as we all sit down in random places. Nathan pulls me into his lap and wraps his arms around my waist. 

"Just tell us everything about you." Blake says while staring at Nathan's hand around me. 

"E...everything?" I stutter.

"Yeah, Charlie. You can turst us." Bryan says. 

"Fine." I mumble. "Ummm...I guess I can start when everything went wrong. Four months ago, my dad died. We got into a car accident with a drunk driver. My dad and the driver were killed, but I lived." I say as tear run down my face. Nathan wipes them away and brings me closer to him. "My mom became a drunk. She always comes home drunk. I don't know why. You would think she would know how bad drinking was because it killed her husband, but no, she still does it. Anyways, she started beating me after a few weeks of coming home drunk. She kept telling me it should have been me that died, and she's right. My dad didn't do anything wrong. He was an amazing person. He was smart, funny, kind, and a great cook. He loved everyone, and everyone loved him. Everyone was crying at his funeral. He was so loved. Anyone who knew him almost talked about how he was such a good person and how kind he was. He always put others before him. He never turned away from anyone. When someone needed help, he would be the person to help them." (A:N/ This is about my dad when I'm describing her dad. My dad died a few months ago, so I'm making her dad like mine) I let out a small laugh causing a few of them to smile. "I should have been the one to die. I'm a mistake, a freak, a weirdo. I'm nothing special like my dad. I'm a no one. When people tell me I'm worthless, I don't agrue because I know they're right. I'm just nothing. I feel like when my mom beats me, it's God punishing me for being so worthless." 

They don't say anything. I know they won't because they know it's true. I get off of Nathan's lap and start to run away. Someone grabs my wrist as I start up the stairs. I cry out in pain. I look back, it's Blake. He has such a strong grip on my wrist that it hurts because of my cuts.

"Charlie?" Blake asks with his eyes growing big. He starts to push my bracelets up my arm.

"Blake! No!" I scream and try to rip my wrist out of his grip. It's too late. He has the bracelets farther up my arm and is staring at my cuts. I look over at everyone. Sophia and Aiden are looking at me with sad eyes as everyone else's eyes are wide. I rip my wrist away from Blake and run to my house. I cry the whole way. Blake thinks I'm a freak now. He doesn't like me. He can't ever like a freak like me. I slam the front door, sink onto the floor, and bring my knees to my chest as I cry. Mom stumbles out of the kitchen. She stares at me for a long time.

"Did someone hurt you?" She slurs. I nod as I cry. 

"Good! You deserve it!" She says then starts beating me.

"Mom! Please not now! I can't deal with this!" I scream as she keeps beating. I keep screaming 'no' and 'stop', but she doesn't she continues until I lay there until I'm pretty much dead. 

Short, I know. Oh well. Hope you enjoy it so far!