What If I Died Tomorrow

Picture of Dylan Patton as Nathan Micheals side!

**Charlie's Pov**

 "Wake up, Char!" A high-pitch voice screams.

"I'm up." I groan and sit up.

"Good. Aiden should be here in about 45minutes." Sophia says then walks over to her closet.

*****

"Hey, chicas." Aiden smiles as Sophia and I get in his car. 

"Hey." We smile back. 

"So, what song shall we listen to today?" He asks.

"What If I Died Tomorrow." I smile.

"Sure." Sophia shurgs. Aiden turns the radio to What If I Died Tomorrow by About Last Night. We listen to it until we arrive at school. We get out of the car, and everyone looks at us. I hide behind Aiden with Sophia at my side. I hate attention. Why can't people just go on with their own business? 

"Hey, squirt." Megan smirks. 

"Shut up, Megan!" Sophia glares.

"Actually I was talking to Charlie." She smirks and looks at me. "Remember what I told you, Charlie." She smiles and walks away. Everyone is staring at me confused. I run inside the school to my locker. I grab my stuff, close my locker, and turn to run into the bathroom but run into someone instead. I fall onto the ground and groan. 

"Oh god! Are you okay?" The person I ran into asks. 

"I'm fine." I groan. The person holds out their hand for me to take. I grab it, and they help me up.

"Charlie?" I look up and see Blake. I ran into Blake Micheals. Blake Micheals helped me up. Blake Micheals is holding my hand. Wait! Blake Micheals is holding my hand! 

"Char?"

"Huh? Oh. H...hey Blake." I stutter. Good job, Charlie! You are still shy around him.

"I'm sorry about knocking you over." 

"It's cool." 

"Where were you running to anyway?"

"Umm...I'm not sure." I say, laughing nervously. Why hasn't he let go of my hand yet? Does he like me? Hahaha! That's a funny joke, Char. I can't ignore the tingly feeling I'm having right now though. Do I like Blake Micheals? Ha! Of course I do. Everyone does. But nothing will happen between us. He's Blake Micheals, football star. I'm Charlie Johnson, emo freak. 

"Was it Megan?" He asks.

"No, why would it be her?" I ask, laughing nervously again. 

"What did she do?" He asks. His eyes becoming darker.

"Nothing, I swear." 

"Okay." His eyes softening. "Let's get to class." He smiles. I smile and nod. He leads the way to 1st period. He never let's go of my hand. I feel my face turning red as people point and whisper. Blake doesn't even seem to notice. Let go of my hand, Blake! I wanna scream, but don't. I like the warmth his hand gives mine. Great, I'm screwed.

*****

"Guess what?" Sophia asks when her and Aiden sit down next to me for lunch.

"What?"

"My mom texted me last period and said the court day is Friday." She smiles.

"As in 3days from now?" Aiden beams.

"Yup!" Sophia squeals.

"Yes!" I scream.

"Hey, where's your boyfriends?" Aiden asks us.