Twins against Viper! part 2 the end!!

Adrian's p.o.v.

Adrian was still stuck on the wall, paralyzed! On a monitor a little away from here, he could see the duel with the twins. Tara had just got shocked. Adrian sneered.

"Put me down from here!" He yelled. The eye in the tank turned towards him and looked at him. 

"What is wrong?!" It asked and actually sounded cold "Don't you want to see Tara and Jaden to pay for what they did! Jaden for listening to her and did it! Tara for suggesting it! That girl is going to pay dearly!". Adrian looked confused. What was its problem with the twins? The eye turned towards the monitor once again.

"Now do as you are instructed Viper! And you will get your reward!" the eye said and grinned. 

Jaden's p.o.v.

Back to the duel.

Jaden was sneering angry at Viper. The duel was already annoying at is it, letting Tara get all the damage. But of course he wanted to add a stinking swamp as well. A swamp who ate his monsters att and when they hit 0, BOOM and no monster! And of course Tara was gonna get shocked when the monster disappeared from the field. Just great! Was there no justice in the world any longer?! He looked at his sister. She said she could take it, but Jaden was not so sure about that! He had to end this duel quick!

He drew and fusion summoned "Sparkman" and "Bladedge" to form "Ele hero Plasma vice" to the field. Jaden could hear his friends mumble. For them it was a new recruit. Jaden just smiled. Tara was not the only one who had used the suitcase from their father you know. He attacked with plasma and destroyed viper's snake, dealing him a lot of damage. However Viper had two trap cards ready. With them he could summon two reptiles to the field. However that was not the worse part. Jaden's plaza got hit by a snake bite at his end of his turn, and it lost 500 att now. It was Viper's turn now! He used his two snakes eff to place three more snake bites on Plasma and draining his att, so he only had 800 att now. Jaden sneered. 

"You are eating him alive!" Jaden said and sneered. Viper just smirked. He sacrificed his two snakes to summon "Vennominon the king of poisonous snakes", who funny enough had 0 att. Jaden frown a little. Tara's Marshmellow appeared beside them now. Tara sneered a little and nodded.

"You are right Marshmellow! This monster must have a really good special ability!" Tara said and placed her arms at his head now. "Jaden be careful!". Jaden nodded, but he couldn't stop smiling a little. With Tara on his back, it actually felt like a monkey, with all that crawling around on him. Tara slammed him a little on the head.

"I heard that!" she said and snort a little "Do I look like a monkey to you!". But a minute after she smiled at him. Viper sneered.

"Sorry to interrupt your chit chat but we have a duel here!" Viper said. Jaden shrugged a little. Viper told them about his monster's eff. For every reptile monster in his grave, his snake king gained 500 att. He had three, so thats 1500 att points. He attacked and destroyed Jaden's monster. Jaden looked in horror. Tara screamed up and had closed her eyes. It was like the the poisoned cloud, his monster got hit with, in some way hit Tara as well. She was rubbing her eyes a little. At least she could still see!

"It is your turn Jaden!" said Viper "Hope you can make it count!". 

"Viper!" yelled Jesse suddenly from the background "I smell something foul in the air, and I am not talking about your swamp! Who are you working with?". Jaden looked surprised at Jesse, then back at Viper! Viper looked confused at them.