Chapter 21 (Old)

Not once in Otto's wildest dream had he imagined what had just happened to him...

Having that thing going in and filling him with plea- Oh God, what the actual fuck is he thinking!?!?

First, "that" just happened and now he can't get that... "thing"... out of his head and he can't even walk properly...

All because of that damn stupid brat! This is torture! Surely it couldn't be worse than this!

...*Sigh*...

It's okay, as long as nobody finds him, everything will be-

"Hm? Have I seen you before?" A random Valkyrie patrolling the medical facility noticed him/her.

...Fuck...

"You look... awfully familiar..." The Valkyrie leans in to observe him/her better, but...

Was he/she always this short?!?

No, scratch that, if the Valkyrie in front of him knows that he/she is Otto Apocalypse, then there is absolutely no way he/she can live on with this-!

"Ahhh! Apoca-chan! Long time no see!"

...Eh?

"Pardon?" Confused at the Valkyrie's behavior Otto tilted his/her head a bit.

"When I heard that someone was signing up as a combat strategist, I knew it was you!"

...What... the actual hell is going on...?

"Ah crap!" The Valkyrie was shocked as she just realized something. "Sorry Apoca-chan, I gotta go! Here, someone asked me to give you this letter and I'll see you later!"

The Valkyrie gives him/her a letter before running down the hall and making a turn and disappearing from his/her sight...

Looking back at the letter, he turns over it back and looks at the name of the sender... It was none other than the brat, Shin Suzuki himself...

For some reason, he felt the urge to not read the content in the letter as if some cosmic being had written something terrible in it...

And he is going to experience more pain, isn't he? Even if he doesn't want to read the content, he still needs to figure out what the actual fuck is going on...

However, even without reading what's inside the letter, Otto already has a slight idea of what it was saying...

And it probably has to do with something called memory modifications...

HOW MUCH SHITS DID THAT KID CHANGE WITHOUT HIS CONCERN!?!?

SURELY IT COULDN'T BE WORSE THAN THIS!!

Without a second thought, he threw the letter off to a random place on the floor before continue walking back to his office.

Hopefully, that child didn't change anything there...

Little did Otto knows, the envelope that had fallen to the ground and revealed some of the final words in the letter...

I have to mention this to you, remember my hometown?

Yeah, everyone there doesn't really welcome you. They even made a cult to overthrow your position and some even said: "Fuck the Overseer!"

A picture of a bunch of pitchforks and fire could be seen next to it.

So, I took things a bit too literally, I called them up and said: "your wish is my command" and talk to them about setting up some undercover Valkyries within Schicksal.