#1; Sassy Aunt

-=POV; Y/N=-

"Oh no! Watch out for the Slenderman!" Some boys laughed at me while cycling past me. I'm on my way to school, I really don't like it there. Ever since everyone found out I'm doing research in the closed case of the Slender Stabbing in 2014 to see what really happened, everyone started bullying me. But I didn't care, I have my believes that the girls were forced by someone or something. I knew them, they'd never kill someone out of free will.

"Y/N L/N, you're late!" Mr. Smith said in an angry tone. "I'm sorry, sir." As fast as I could I sat down. "Good, now everyone is here let's start the lesson of today." Everyone sighed and got their books. "Today we'll be learning about~" I couldn't follow what Mr. Smith said, my head was racing with questions I had to ask to those girls. Something outside the window caught my attention. I looked more carefully to try and make out some features from that what caught my attention, but I was shocked back to class when I heard the ruler of Mr. Smith slam on my desk. "If you want to learn and have a good life once you drop out, you should start paying attention." He said in an irritated tone. "Yes, sir." I quietly answered. The class laughed at me. "Great. So as I was saying,~" I looked outside the window again, but there was nothing anymore.

-=time skip to lunch break=-

The bell rang, signing that lunch break is starting. I walked out of the classroom and went into the cafeteria, got my food and sat down by the table I usually sit. It was next to a window that looked over the Wisconsin's Nicolet National Forest, again something outside caught my attention. Now I could see it more carefully. It was tall and black. I sighed, it's probably just a tree.

-=time skip to the end of the school day, because I'm ✨lazy✨=-

I'm on my way home now and I decided to take the shortcut through David's Park. David's Park is a wooded area here in Waukesha. Through the whole park I had the feeling I was being watched. The strange feeling didn't want to go away so I decided to walk faster until I was out of the park. The feeling only got worse and worse so I ran the last bit out of the park outside the feeling slowly became less and less. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth as I walked further to my house again.

"Hey honey! How was school?" My mom asked in a happy school. "The usual." I answered with a smile. I placed my backpack next to the stairs. "What are we eating for dinner?" I asked my mother. "F/F!" She answered with a smile. "That's my favorite!" I answered happily. She nodded and smiled at me while setting the table.

After dinner I went upstairs to my room. My room wasn't big but also not small, it had 1 F/C painted wall with all the photos and drawings and stuff related to the case of the Slender Stabbing, a bed, a desk, a wardrobe and a closet. Above my desk was also a window that looked over the forest.

Tomorrow is Saturday, and I'll be able to do whatever I want since my parents won't be home. I'm gonna try to talk to the girls, Anissa Weier and Morgan Geyser. Anissa is released but watched by the police until she turns 37, so I have a better chance to talk to Morgan because she's easier to find and easier to talk to. Morgan is in Winnebago Mental Health Institute, that's 1 hour and 29 minutes with the car. So, I'll have to ask my sassy aunt Amber. She always takes me anywhere I want and is like my best friend. She's the sister of my mother.

I decided to call aunt Amber. "Hey, hun! Tell me, what's up?" She said happily through the phone. "Het auntie! I was wondering, could you bring me tomorrow to the Winnebago Mental Health Institute? It's for my research." "But of course, hun! And let me guess, as always; don't let your parents know." She laughed. "Thank you! You're the best!" I said happily to her. "No problem, hun! Always for my favorite niece!" We went on talking for a while until 11 PM. "I have to go, don't want to be tired tomorrow!" "Alright, hun! See you tomorrow!" I hang up and went to bed.

I can't wait until tomorrow.

-= A/N =-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
YES IT'S ANOTHER STORY! LET'S GO!

I never get some rest.

OH DON'T BE SUCH A PARTY POOPER!

we already had that conversation.

YEAH, TRUE
ANYWAYS, PEEPS! I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY THIS STORY! AND YEAH, FIRST CHAPTERS ARE ALWAYS A BIT BORING, BUT DON'T WORRY! IT'LL BE WORTH IT!