chapter 12

Scars pov

I wake up with my head pounding like someone's playing the drums in there. I slowly sit up feeling a little dizzy and notice I'm in hunter's room. I look down and get confused when I see his top on me did he change me? I look down the top to see he just put the top over my bakini. I look after but don't see hunter so I huff when he was in the pack hospital I didn't leave his side. I get up taking his top off and walking to the door. I walk downstairs only in my bakini and pack members stared at me. Mostly males that couldn't take there eyes off my body which made me extreamely uncomfortable. Hunter sensed my emotions and appeared out of no where snarling at them all. They quickly scattered getting in with there lives so I breathed a sigh of relief. Hunter frowned at me making me frown, why is he frowning?

"I was making you some food sort of a suprise but you woke up" he says accusingly, I roll my eyes "I'm sorry should I go back upstairs to sleep?" I say sarcastic. He smirks "actually that's a good idea" he teases, I laugh and hit him lightly as I walked past him. "Not a chance. I want ice cream" I say amused.

I hear him chuckle deeply making a shiver run down my spine. I go to the kitchen seeing my family as usual and roll my eyes "are you people always eating" I say bored. All I got was "you people? I'm your mother." Or "not always I do have a mate to please if you know what I mean" ok that's gross. And lastly "what's that about food?" That would be jase as he ran into the kitchen. I laugh at them and grab the last tub of ice cream, I turn around with it in my hand sending my mum a pleading glance. She sighs and nods so I kiss her cheek saying thanks and grab a spoon. I start eating it when jase and joey comes along so I quickly get up and run behind my mate in the door way. "Keep them away" I say petrified and he growls not liking the fear in my voice.

"What's wrong?" He says concerned, I groan "they're going to take my ice cream" I state in a obvious tone looking at him like he's stupid. He laughs and moves to of the way so I give him my puppy eyes making everyone in the kitchen except him groan. They know I get my own way every time. I widen my eyes and pout my bottom lip but he just stares raising an eyebrow so I growl. I put the ice cream down and shift into my wolf laying down I looked into his eyes. I widen my eyes making them blink like they're amazed at everything and he wavers slightly. I lay my head on my paws and shuffle forward making my eyes water. He groans giving in so I jump up and dance around my tail wagging. Noticing it's gone silent I stop and see everyone watching me in disbelief so I shift back and clear my throught awkwardly.

I look to hunter expectantly and he smiles shaking his head "anyone who touches her or her ice cream will have to deal with me and then her" he says sounding apologetic. I slap his arm "it's not an apology you idiot. I'll show you how it's done" I say smirking. I face my brothers and glare at the being serious which they hate "touch my fucking ice cream and ill cut your mother fucking balls off with a rusty spoon. Got it" I say sickly sweet. All the males in the room wince so the twins nod with wide eyes. I smile happily and keep eating, slowly everyone resumed to what they were doing. My mum will get me some more tubs of ice cream when she goes shopping for the pack.

I sit on top of the counter with my legs crossed with the ice cream tub in my lap. I'm eating peacefully when hunter stands beside me so I eye him warily. He better not try stealing my ice cream. I sigh "would you like some?" I say quietly to him so my brothers won't hear. He looks at me weird "your my mate right? That means that I have to share things. Except you, if I see you with another unmated female. I will kill her" I state possessively. Don't judge me ok I have a right to be possessive after all i am his mate. He smirks at me but agrees "and if I ever see you with a male mated or not that I don't know. We'll it won't be pretty" he growls by the end. Tingles go through my body making me shiver more than usual. He gets closer making my breath catch in my throught as my eyes widen. He watches me but I don't know if I'm ready for anything like that yet so I look away. Thankfully he doesn't make a big deal out of it and smiles getting a spoon. I smile brightly at him as we both eat the ice cream. I pat the space on the counter next to me and he chuckles "I'd break it with my weight" he says. I smirk and lean over pulling him baggy top up only to come face to face with an eight pack. A fucking eight pack. Where has he been hiding this? My smirk drops instantly as I stare at his body.

"Scar you ok?" Hunter says amused so I look at him to see a smirk on his face making me huff. An idea popped in my head so I turn to my mum and get off the counter. "mum look" I say to her and she looks at me confused. See she's always had a thing about eight packs but shed never cheat on my dad so it's ok. She just starts drooling and it hilarious watching my dad get jealous. I pull hunter in front of her as his eyes go wide with disbelief as I pull his top up. Her eyes go wide and her jaw drops as her eyes glue to his body. Jealousy runs through me making me frown and put his top back. I growl at my mum "this backfired. Come on" I say to him unhappy and drag him out of the room. He chuckles "that was completely uncomfortable" he says accusingly. I nod and drag him to my room he looks suprised mostly because he's getting the wrong idea. He hasn't been in there yet.

I open my door and pull him in shutting it behind me. I need to get dressed out of this wet bakini. I go to my closet as he sits on my bed watching me as I pick out some white skinny jeans with a thick black belt that slopes across my hips saying skull in silver studs. I also grab a tight white top with my black waterfall blazer finishing the outfit off with my black doc martins. I grab some white panties and bra so they don't show through my clothes and go to my bathroom to change. I walk out a few minutes later and look it the mirror nodding in aproval.

Hunter's pov

She walks out of her bathroom making my eyes widen slightly. She wearing all black and her jeans hug her hips perfectly. She looks bad ass and gorgous all in one. She smiles at me showing her pearly white teeth "do I look ok?" She asks slightly nervous. I smile back "you could wear a plastic bag and still look gorgous" I say honestly. Her face softens slightly as she comes over to me "I liked your bakini" I say mischievously. She blushes lightly "shut up" she whines embarrassed. For someone who can easily kill a hundred men she's like a teddy bear. I chuckle at her loving her reaction as she shivers, I open her bedroom door for her "m'lady" I say winking and give a little bow. She grins and does a curtsey "thankyou my kind sir" she says faking a posh accent. I shut the door behind us and we walk downstairs.

Before we could turn the corner I gently grab her arm stopping her. She looks at me confusion on her face so I spoke quickly "can I take you somewhere tonight?" I ask slightly nervous. She looks suprised but smiles "like a date?" She says and I chuckle and nod, she smiles again "I'd love to." I grin and we both turn the corner going to the front room where her family sit.