Cheering on your girlfriends is Important!

We Open up at the Family Home and Restaurant, where you were sleeping in bed, because you were Helping May and Misty out with A Huge event coming up, which is Sumo wrestling becoming A Women's sport as well, and they wanted to Join.

So Now you were Taking Sleep, because they had both run you Tried, and you Just smiled in your sleep, As Kirby crawled up onto your bed.

Kirby: Poyo! 

Y/n: Oooh... Wow, May, and Misty...~

Kirby: Poyo?

Y/n: Yes~ Pour that Syrup all over my Stack Of Pancakes you beautiful women who I am dating...~

Kirby: Poyo!

Kirby then Sucked in A Bunch of air, and began floating to the highest shelf in your room, before preparing to Jump!

Kirby: POYOOOOO!

He then Jumped on your Chest Making you wake up!

Y/n: OOF!

Kirby: Poyo!

Y/n: Oh Kirby, I'm sorry About that you wanted something?

Kirby; Poyo!

Y/n: Little Timmy's stuck down the well!?

Kirby: (Annoyed) Poyo.

Y/n: Oh right. Inflections. Breakfast?

Kirby: POYO!

Y/n: YES! It's Pancakes right!?

Kirby: POYO!

Y/n: YEAH! Race you down Stairs!

You then began Racing downstairs with Kirby on your Tail, and you both came crashing down the Stairs, where Hibiki was already standing right there smiling.

Hibiki: Hi Boys, Make sure get washed up! We're having Pancakes Today!

Y/n/Kirby: Yay!/Poyo!

Timeskip!

All four of you were eating some super fluffy and Super Syrupy Pancakes, as Hibiki smiled!

Hibiki: Alright everyone, I got some Good news! Our Little boy has Two beautiful Girlfriends by His side, and I would like to add That their Both going to Compete for Places in the Nationals, so let's make sure to cheer them on!

Kirby: POYO!

Y/n: (Blushing) Moooom... I would like it if you didn't announce my personal affairs...

Liscoska: Yeah Honey, He's right, These are his Girlfriends You know

Hibiki: Awww, But their family now! I remember when we first Met~

Liscoska: Yeah those were amazing Times~

Hibiki: It was A Snowy Winter night at my families, home, and I invited you inside~

Liscoska: Yeah, and You fed me, everything I could ever eat. That's why Nice than anyone else has ever done for me~

Hibiki: Oh I Know~

Meanwhile, you were Covering Kirby's ears, as you Blushed.

Y/n: Mom's Kirby is here, save your love stories for your anniversary Please...

Hibiki: Maybe for Later~

Liscoka: Mmm, Fine~

Y/n: Ugh!

Hibiki: Oh You should Hurry, You have to Visit them soon

Y/n: O-Oh Right!

You then ate A Bunch of Pancakes, and you Grabbed all of your stuff before running out the door towards where you Planned to meet Misty and May!