A Swell Salutations!

We Open up with you and Kirby walking around the city, as The both of you had Groceries in your hands, for your Mothers, Since you were running out of A Few things.

Y/n: Man it feels great to help right Kirbo?

Kirby: Poyo!

Y/n: Man, I wonder why they need so Chobani Yogurt?

Kirby: Poyo?

Y/n: Kirby, we do not speak ill of our mothers, They are big beautiful Angels!

Kirby: Poyo!

Y/n: That's right!

Just then you heard A Gasp, from Behind, as Suddenly You heard some Mechanical whirring noises in the background!

???: Saaaaal...

Y/n: Oh No!

???: ...Uuuuuuuuuuuu....

Y/n: Oh Boy!

???: ...TATIONS!!

Just then A Huge Green, Black, and Orange figure slapped him into you with Its Rocket Boosters, and slammed you into the ground, with the impact thankfully Softened by The Assailant's huge, Fluffy, Body!

???: Hiya Friend Y/n!

Y/n: P-Penny... Y-You're Crushing me with your Body...

Penny: Huh? Oh, I'm Sorry Friend Y/n! I was Just so excited to see you again! And Little Brother Kirby too!

Penny Poledina

Kirby: Poyo!

Kirby then Began Hugging Penny who she smiled, and Hugged Back!

Penny: Awww, Little Brother Kirby, You're always so cute

Y/n: What are you doing here anyway?

Penny: Oh, I wanted to see you again! For Funsies!

Y/n: Right...

Penny: Oh I wanted to try some of your delicious food! After my Death, My Father gave me the power to taste and digest food, as A Form of Biological fuel source, that melts down the Material and uses all of it even on the subatomic level, with no possible waste like common fossil fuels, and It allows me to store all that extra energy everywhere, as you can tell very! It's very Stupendous!

Y/n: So... Um... Uh... You... So You're Dad built you to Have A Literal Iron Stomach, and It makes infinite energy, that can store in your body?

Penny just Paused for A Moment and Just gave you A Thumbs up!

Penny: Yeah something like that

Y/n: So would you like some Ramen?

Penny: Oh Yes Please!

Y/n: Just follow me then

Penny: Right!

Penny then Tried to ride on your back, Like the Adorable android she is, and you collapsed under the weight again!

Timeskip!

Penny Had Just finished sucking down A Huge 50 Once Bowl of Ramen, and she smiled patting her Bloated belly!

Penny: Oh That Tastes so Good! I have been Tasting food all over the city, and this is the best!

Y/n: (Sweatdrop) Yeah-Huh...

Penny: Oh That reminds me of something important I need to tell you about

Y/n: W-What is it about?

Penny: I have heard that you now Have A Harem! When I first met you, I had predicted A 98% Chance of this Happening

Y/n: (Sweatdrop) So the odds were against me then?

Penny: Oh don't be silly Y/n-San! I always know you Loved Big Wholesome girls and considering how precious you are there was A 100% Chance of Getting One!

Y/n: So the odds were against me still then?

Penny: Oh Y/n-Kun you are so Funny! That's why I wanted to talk to you! I want A Part in this Harem! You're Cuteness has always captivated me, Like A Puppy, or A Kitten, or A Fusion of the two, you are the fusion of the two!

Y/n: Thanks

Penny then Grabbed you and Began Hugging you, with your face in her cleavage, and your body pressed up against hers!

Y/n: I-I-I Love you So Much Penny-Chan...

Penny: I Love you too Y/n-Kun! At this rate, I can see the Harem Member rate growing exponentially

Y/n: (Blushing) O-Oh Boy...

Kirby: Poyo!

Penny: Oh You're right Kirby! See you next chapter!