The Beautiful Hyuga Princess!

It was A Normal day, as The whole family was Home this time, and You were Just in the Kitchen since Business was slow waiting for someone to come in, and Kirby was thinking sweet dreams of Him and Bonnie.

Kirby: Poyo~

Y/n: You still have that Crush?

Kirby: Poyo?

Y/n: We all know you still do

Kirby: Poyo...

Y/n: I-If you want any advice to be Cute, It always Helps me...

Kirby: Poyo!

Y/n: Y-You're welcome Kirby!

Just then the Bell that was Connected to the door Rang, and You were ready to greet the Person!

Y/n: Welcome!! May I get you anything? Huh? Hinata-Chan?

Hinata: H-Hey Y/n-kun...

Hinata Hyuga

Y/n: Uh, What are you doing Here beautiful Hyuga Princess?

Hinata then Blushed bright pink, as she tried to respond.

Hinata: U-U-Um... Uh... C-Can we talk for A Few Moments?

Y/n: Uh, Sure. Kirby, do you mind Holding down the fort?

Kirby: Poyo!

Kirby then Pulls out A Spatula Holding it like A Rifle.

Y/n: Good Boy

Small Timeskip!

Y/n: So you want me to do what?

Hinata: (Blushing) Y-Yeah, I Know it sounds weird, but my family wants me to Marry and Continue the Family Bloodline, A-And Your my First Choice...

Y/n: O-Oh I feel really Flattered by this... But Why Me? I-I'm Not that perfect...

Hinata: (Blushing) W-Well, You are sweet, Kind, Generally, A Very confident Guy and I-I Wouldn't Pick anyone else To Be H-Honest...

Y/n: Really?

Hinata: (Blushing) Y-Yeah...

Y/n: Well... I do find you really shy, Adorable, and Honestly very Captivating to Look at

Hinata: