Fast Food Angels!

After A Long day at School, you Decided to stop at the Local Restaurant because you were too tired to cook, and you decided to Grab some Food Instead since it was Much easier!

Y/n: I-I-I Usually don't come out here Often, B-But I always Love to see Chiho and Emi... T-They're so Cute... Hm...

You then walked inside and Walked to the Counter Just trying to find your Voice, when suddenly Your Friend Chiho Appeared.

Chiho: Hi Y/n-Kun! Do you need anything?

She smiled down at you, as you smiled, and began to speak.

Y/n: Y-Yes, Could I have 10 of everything, please?

Chiho: Wow! Ten of everything? You and Kirby Must have Built up An Appetite

Y/n: A-Actually, I have A Harem Now...

Chiho: Wow! Really? That's amazing!

Y/n: R-Really?

Chiho: Yep! I'm really sure That Emi would be Interested! I know she Really Loves-

Emi: Shut up Baka! I am not in Love with him!

Just then the Scarlet-Haired Angel girl showed up, and You smiled and Blushed.

Y/n: H-Hello Emi...

Emi: Hi Idiot. (Thoughts) Oh My God, he's so Freaking Cute!! Why Goddamnit, Why can't I even confess my feelings for him!? It has to be that devil's Fault! He Probably put A Spell On me!

Chiho: Oh, What do they Look like? You gotta tell us!

Y/n: U-Um... Their, Um... They like My Moms...

Chiho: Oh Sweet?

Y/n: K-Kunda

Chiho: Loving?

Y/n: Y-Yes

Chiho: Oh I Get It! their big aren't they?

Y/n: Y-Yeah...

Chiho: Awww, So Sweet! TBH I wouldn't Mind putting on A Few Pounds, It would just lead to my Boobs, Hehehehe

Emi then Pouted because she was Flatchested, and You Began fiddling your fingers and smiling.

Y/n: O-Oh Could I Treat you both to Lunch?

Chiho: Sure!

Emi: Of course Idiot...

Y/n: G-Great...

You all then sat down, and Both girls then Began to order everything off the Menu and Began eating.

Y/n: W-Wow, You both got some amazing appetites

Chiho: I'm Just doing it For you!

Emi: B-Besides your Paying for it, Baka

Y/n: R-Right...

A Few Hours Later...

Y/n: Well I'm Stuffed! I always feel better after I eat! Are you Girls good?

Chiho: Hehehe, Yep! I never knew I could eat that much before, But I would rather be Fat and Happy than Skinny and Sad!

Y/n: Oh G-Great! Right Emi?

Emi: Tch, Okay Baka! (Thoughts) How did I get so Fat? I was only expecting to be Chubby but I ate way past that! Grrrr! Curse you Satan!

Y/n: Wow, That's A Nice Icecream you Have Emi!

Chiho: Hehe, You Know You're so Much Fatter than me but Your Boobies are still so Tiny!

Emi: S-Shut up Chiho!!

You then climbed up onto Emi's belly and You Began to Nuzzle your head against her Booba's as she Blushed!

Y/n: I don't care if their big or Not, All Kinds of Boobies can Fill My Heart~

Emi: Awww!

Emi: Idiot! B-Baka! I don't need to hear this from you!

Chiho then did something sneaky and she shoved your head forward as you Accidentally connected your Lips with Emi, and you Both Blushed bright Pink, and Emi then covered you from Behind, Pinning you down, as she hugged both of you!

Chiho: Awww, You're so Cute~!!

Emi: I-IDIOT! BAKA! WHY DID YOU KISS ME?

Chiho: Oh Be Nice Emi!

Emi: I don't need to hear that from you!

Y/n: I-I Love the both of you...!

Chiho: Awww, I Love you too!

Emi: I Guess, I Like You, You Dolt...

Y/n: A-Awww... T-Thank You...