A Huge Sensation!

The Street near the Family Mansion was A Buzz with Tons of Fan Boys because Some celebrities were coming to Visit. They were famous in Kanto for their beauty, Grace, and Swimming Prowess, and They had Tons of Boys wanting to get at least A Feel of them.

They were Misty's Older Sisters Daisy, Violet, and Lily, Otherwise Known as the Sensational Sisters.

The three Women were pretty much trying to Ignore the Horde of Horny Boys who probably bought their magazines but of course, they have other things in Mind.

Violet: Oh, I wish these Boys would have left us Alone, I know their Just stupid Horny Animals, but you think they would have some control over themselves

Lily: Well, you know how Boys are Sis, they are Pretty Stupid in general

Daisy: It's Okay were Almost there. Misty would definitely be surprised when she sees us after all of this time

 Misty would definitely be surprised when she sees us after all of this time

Sensational Sisters: Lily, Violet, and Daisy

You might be Asking why did the Three Beautiful Sisters get so Huge? We'll Let me tell you so You will stop asking. You see when the Three girls had learned that their little sister had Packed on the Pounds, they had done some research and learned about big, beautiful women, and not to be outdone they had Boytoys buy them all of their meals and snacks while they used any money, they did have to renovate the gym and stage show for their new sizes.

They soon Made it to the door of the Mansion where Kirby Opened the door in Some Pajama's.

Kirby: Poyo...?

Daisy: Yes, we're here to see Misty. We're her big Sister

Kirby: Poyo

Daisy: What do you mean you don't see it?

Kirby: Poyo!

Daisy: What do you mean We're a Lot smaller than you expected?

Kirby: Ugh, Poyo

Kirby then let the three Sisters in, and they all decided to get at the same time which got them stuck in the door

Daisy: Violet Move

Violet: I'm Sorry, But I'm stuck too

Lily: Yeah, it's Sorta of a Predicament

Kirby then sighed and then pretty Much Ate A hammer and Turned into Hammer Kirby which he then slammed the doors sides so there was more room to go through.

Sensational Sisters: Thank you

Kirby: Poyo

One trip Later...

The Three Sisters were shocked by Their Mountain of A Sister who was eating A Whole Pizza rolled up Like A Burrito and Misty just smiled with A Sense of Pride Knowing she finally beat her sisters in something. Granted it wasn't something related to being girly but it's something she Excelled at it anyway.

Misty: Hahahahahahahaha! I Guess I'm finally Better as something Huh?

Daisy: That's not funny!

Misty: Well, you always made snide comments about me when I lived with you 3!

Diasy was about to say something, But Violet stopped her.

Violet: She's right

Daisy: Okay. Look, can you Maybe Help us? Get to be Like you

Misty: Really?

Lily: Yeah, maybe we could do some new shows if you want

Misty: Hmm, sounds good to me, but you should wait for Y/n. He's my Boyfriend

Daisy: Yeah, and is he some kind of Perv?

Misty: Actually No, He's the Opposite actually. He's sweet, Kind, Shy, Warmhearted, and Probably the best cook in the world!

Sensational Sisters: (Thoughts) Wow, He sounds like A Real Catch!

Misty: (Thoughts/Sweat drop) I'm Probably going to have to share him with My own Sisters

Kirby then walked in carrying Some Plates of His Special Pancakes as he smiled.

Kirby: Poyo!

Girls: Thank you Kirby!

Kirby: Poyo!

And Kirby Just smiled being Happy to be A Team Player for his Big brother.