A Persona Girls Sleepover!

We Open up at the Family Home and Restaurant as you were pretty much sleeping in Late because of The Last Night where you had to stop this Emerald Elf guy from attacking A News Paper company or something like that, but you were tired.

Y/n: Oh He got me Good... Too Bad there is no Powers for me to Copy...

You then turned over and met with something soft only to realize it was Sumire's Belly.

Y/n: Sumire?

Sumire: Hi Y/n-Kun! I have Great News!

Y/n: What is it?

Sumire: We heard how bad things have been for you lately, So Now we're going to have A Sleepover!

Y/n: W-What Why?

Sumire: Because silly, we're your girlfriends!

Y/n: O-Okay...

Timeskip!

Your bedroom was now Crammed, as all of the Persona girls were pretty much laying there and you were Laying on top of Sae's Boobs, as you were near her face and you were usually nervous because these women are very love-Dovey.

All of the girls weren't wearing very much considering this was A Private party, and Clothes are such A Bother for the, so we were just in their Underwear, as this made you even more nervous.

Sae: Hey Y/n, Thanks for the Icecream! Your such A Sweatheart~

She then began eating A Trough of chocolate Icecream, as Ann pouted.

Sumire: Something wrong Ann?

Ann: I'm Just mad I'm the smallest out of all of us. I mean I know I was A Model and being skinny was A Models thing and because of that I can't keep up with all of you

Tae: Oh don't worry about It, I do have some Pills developing that can Help

Ann: Really?

Tae: Yep but it may take A While. Right now I wanna cuddle with my adorable Hubby~

Y/n: Um...

Suddenly you were knocked off of Sae and Landed on Tae as she smiled.

Tae: Hi there cutie Pie

Y/n: U-Um, Hello...

Sae: Hey I was playing with him

Tae: Too bad, It's the Doctors Turn now. Right N/n~

Y/n: Y-Yeah...

Ann: Ugh, Someone Please hand me Some Icecream

Futuba: Why?

Ann: I need to triple my Efforts to be this good

Y/n: B-But your good enough already, Ann

Ann: Aww, Thank you

She then began eating Lots of ice cream.

Timeskip!

Everyone was Now Asleep as you had Gotten up and you crawled through all of the girls getting to Ann and Began snuggling up to her as she woke up.

Ann: Y/n-Kun?

Y/n: Zzzz... Zzzz...

Ann: Heh, Thank you Y/n.

She then smiled as she fell asleep along with the rest of you.