𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 77.

I loved your opinions and thoughts about the fight between them! <3

Anyways..

______
Makayla barely dodged her bullets jumping to the right side and quickly hiding behind a fallen over cabinet. The place was full of old, rusty furniture to hide behind.

She could hear Abby's heavy stomps all around her as she kept hiding.

What does she have against Joel?..

She was aware Joel wasn't a saint. He killed a lot of people. Even innocent people. It could be anything. But whatever it was, Abby was determined to get what she wanted.

Everything went quiet.

She couldn't hear Abby's steps only the flowing water where the road was flooded.

She was breathing quietly now, she could be anywhere.

Fuck..

Makayla reloaded her gun and fired at the ceiling, finally hearing Abby speed up- she was close.

She heard Abby's scream as she launched at Makayla from a side.

They grabbed each other's guns, pushing against each other while standing up.

Makayla got a complete hold of Abby's gun, throwing it far as it fell into the water but Abby took the chance to grab Makayla's gun and hit her in the side of her head so hard blood rushed down her face.

Makayla didn't even know how- but while her head was pounding she took out her knife and stabbed Abby in her hip, Abby let out a painful moan, stumbling back, letting the gun fall from her hands and Makayla- holding onto her head jumped closer, stretching her arm back and punching Abby right in the face.

Abby fell on her back but kicked Makayla's legs, making her fall too.

Both of them already completely muddy and covered in blood.

They now fought on the ground, both of them taking hits from all sides.

Abby was visibly stronger than Makayla and Makayla much faster.

"You can still walk away from this." Makayla barely got the words out, trying to trick her as she now struggled to keep Abby under her.

"He killed my father. He saved you only to take him away from me!" Abby revealed the truth through gritted teeth.

Makayla seemed surprised, shocked even, slightly releasing her grip on Abby's wrists and that gave Abby the opportunity to kick her off of her

Makayla took the hit right into her abdomen. She started coughing out blood, her vision getting blurry.

She grabbed Makayla's ponytail, pulling her up and on her feet by her hair and then punching her, over and over again.

After a few more hits she could see Makayla's eyes rolling to the back of her head, almost falling unconscious.