Calm, cool, and collected. Well, not Hera...

Okay, you guys asked for it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A beat of silence. 

"EZRA BRIDGER! WHAT ON LOTHAL HAPPENED?!?!"

"Where were you?"

"Sheesh kid, what happened?"

Kanan sighed and massaged his brow, "Where else are you injured?" At his crew's confused looks, he adds, "It's Ezra. If he managed to break a bone, something serious happened and he is probably hurt elsewhere."

Good to know I'm an open book, Ezra thought sarcasticall, an open book in a language they are just beginning to understand.

"You didn't answer my question." Hera muttered quietly, finished yelling. For now...

"Actuall, he hasn't answered any of them." Sabine supplied. "Or moved for that matter."

Kanan rolled his eyes and stepped up to his Padawan's bunk, "Come on kid-" Kanan sucked in a gasp as he rolled Ezra over to reveal...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Cliffhanger!

Okay, okay. Before you hate me or throw whatever your reading on at the wall (my friend did that once to a book when she didn't like the ending. It sat there for a week.) I'll be posting the next chapter tonight aswell I just didn't feel like losing what I finished so here it is!!!

PINEAPPLES!!!

Oh, if you want anything to happen, leave it in the comments! I'll do my best!