6.Time With You

6.Time With You

Maxxon Chase's P.O.V. :

   "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard-"

   "Miss Chase! Will you turn the darn cell phone off! For God's sake, we are taking a test! It has rung at least six times in the past ten minutes. Who on Earth is so desperate to call you at this time of day?" Ms. Thompson shouts, slamming her long, long ruler on the wooden desk in front of her. I shrink down in my seat, pulling my cell phone out. My eyes flicker up to find her looking down on her papers again. Slowly, I slide my finger over the screen. Once unlocked, I click on the text message icon, that's jumping around like some bunny on sugar.

   Sorry, bebz. Didnt mean to get you in trouble -Z

   Wait, who the cluck is Z? Seriously, do I even know anyone who starts with the letter Z? Wait, I know that girl. I pull out my contacts list, scrolling all the way down to the letter Z. Lets start. . . Zackary. Zara. Zabrina. Ziva. Zosima. Zorilla. Zombor. ZalsaWithThat. Zanitizer. Zip-lock Bag. Zowie. Zayn. I really need to put these in alphabetical order. Wait, what did that one name say? Like, I totally recognize that name, but where?

   Zip-lock Bag.

   Think, Max, think! Well, there was that one guy -- Okay, off topic. Zayn, that is who we are supposed to be focusing on. I look up from my phone and to a seat four desk to my left. Zayn waves, his brown eyes sparkling. I glare, making sure I look hot and angry at the same time. Suddenly, a wooden ruler slams down on my desk. Startled, I sit up as fast as possible. Ms. Thompson stares down at me, anger jumping in her brown eyes. Compared to Zayn's, those are nothing. . . Wait, why am I comparing things to Zayn? Oh, yeah. That Dinkleberg got me in trouble.

   "Miss Chase, I hope you enjoy your visit to Vice Principle Wendt's office. And as for you Mr. Malik, you will be joining her as well. You are not allowed to cheat during a test," Ms. Thompson says, taking Zayn's sheet of paper and ripping it in half. Dun dun dunnn. I slowly stand from my seat, throwing my leather backpack over my shoulder. I walk out of the room with a grin on my face. No wonder. . . "Why are you smiling about this, Miss Chase?" Ms. Thompson asks before I leave. I spin on my heel, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

   "No wonder you're not married, yet," I smile, turning back around and leaving the room. Zayn waits for me at the door. He wiggles his eyebrows, dropping his right eye in a wink. I roll my eyes. Female dog, please. I can do it sexier. I wiggle my eyebrows, biting my lip. Zayn spins around. I smirk, following him down the hallways. 

   "So, Miss Chase, how are you doing this fine day?" Zayn asks in a posh accent. Choosing to ignore him, I walk ahead. Well, tried to. As I turned the corner of the hallway, I bumped into no other than New Girl. Well, technically her name was Wendy. I learned it yesterday when I was walking through the hallways and heard people call her Wendy. And Wendy being. . . Well, Wendy, dramatically threw herself back, her backside hitting the wall.

   "Get over it, princess. I didn't push you," I say, rolling my eyes as I strut away from her.  Seriously, she's acting like an immature brat. I mean, who does that? You don't throw yourself at a wall when someone extremely attractive walks past you. You're supposed to swoon over their awesomeness and hotness.

   "Oh, Zayn! I heard you played on Bradford's Football team. How manly of you. The captain of Pepe High would like to know if you wanna try out. And if you make it. . . Maybe we could celebrate?" Wendy says, her eyes lighting up with excitement. I gag, running towards the nearest waste bin. I make vomiting sounds, letting my feet rise of the ground. As I puke my insides out, I hear Wendy make a sound of disgust.