Author's Ending Note

Ending Note;

   First off, I want to thank anyone who read this story. It was really fun for me to write, because, well, it was fun. The story was laid back and chilled, unlike my other stories. But, as much as I love it, don't read Forever Friends. I wrote that in September of 2012 and it was sort of a present for my friend. But it sucks. End of story.

   Secondly, the reads I received on this story is amazing. By the time I finished my first story, it only had about one thousand reads. To say I was surprised is an understatement. This story has around eleven thousand reads. To be fully honest, I thought this story was only going to receive as much as my first story.

   Third; yes, there will be a sequel. I'm not planning to start writing it until maybe late August, early September? Yeah, around that date. The reason is because I am on summer vacation and I really don't want to spend it inside all day. But, please note, the updates will be longer because I am going to seventh grade. The grades in seventh go to high school so I will be focusing more on school. I hope you all understand.

   And lastly; I will be updating You Are My Muse (Niall Horan Fan Fic) more this summer. It will be a short book. Maybe twenty chapters? It's more of a serious love story, so I'm not making you guys read it. But, if you're up to it, go ahead. There's only two chapters plus a prologue up so far, so. . . Yeah.

   But, thank you so much for the reads on this story. You've made me feel like a decent author, considering I'm only twelve. (Also, LOL, my friend's birthday is one day before Niall's and her baby brother is due one day after. Sorry, just remembered.) But thank you so much for everything. I truly do love all of you.