Rainy Night (S.S)

Sadie x female smut!
One-shot

The rain was trickling on the window beside you as you held your girlfriend in your arms, you looked beside you at the nightstand and the time on the alarm clock read 3:45AM

Shit, I really need to get some sleep.

You began to get off the bed carefully, detaching your girlfriend from around your waist, and making your way to the bathroom, you looked back to see Sadie laying on the mattress, sleeping peacefully, and you smiled walking into the bathroom.

When you finished and washed your hands, you rub your eyes and yawn as you look to the bed to see the redhead missing.

"Sadie?" you whisper, walking back into your room, the wood floors creaking below you, "Sadie?" you say a bit louder, still whispering.

"Yeah?" a groggy but sweet and light toned voice comes from beside you as she walks through the bedroom door holding a glass of water and rubbing her eyes.

"Oh, you scared me, I didn't know where you went."

She continues to walk to the bed and sits on the edge, holding and drinking the glass of water like a baby and you sit beside her, putting your hand on her thigh. She wore a loose tank top, with no bra, and some silk shorts. You just wore a big t-shirt to bed and a thong.

"You okay?" she looks at you and asks

"Yeah, I just couldn't fall asleep." you say, looking up at her and petting her thigh back and forth

She gives you a peck on the lips, "well we could do something to make you tired." she raises her eyebrows and looks into your eyes.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" you smile and she smiles back, you look down to her lips as you lean in to close the gap.

She gets on top of you, wrapping her legs around your waist as she cups your cheeks and you begin to makeout. Your hands travel to her ass as you squeeze it and bring it back up to her back, making circles on them. You two continue to passionately makeout, and she begins to travel down to your neck, kissing it and sucking, leaving love marks all over. You begin to feel your pussy throb as you grab your girlfriends torso and turn her towards the head of the bed, making you the top. She yelps and smiles looking at you above her.

"What?" you ask, intertwining both her hands on the side of her head, pinning her down.

"Nothing, I just love when you take control." she smiles

You smile as you bring your lips down towards her, grazing her lips and teasing, making your noses touch. She groans at this, which makes you smile as you go into the kiss, turning it into another aggressive makeout, still holding her hands above her head as you let go of one of her hands and begin to bring it to her stomach, earning you a moan in a kiss, as you bring your hand up towards her breasts, squeezing and flicking her nipples, which earns you yet another moan. You disconnect your lips as you begin to take off your t shirt, making her sit up as she takes off her tank top and shorts, leaving her and you in just your underwear.

Your eyes graze over her body, soft and delicate, her toned abs and freckles that paint her skin make your eyes want to melt.

"Like what you see, y/n?" She looks up at you, watching your eyes trail on her body when your eyes connect with her. You answer with simply a 'mhm' and go back to kissing her soft lips, your warm body's on top of each other and breasts connecting on top of each other, you move to the side, as you begin to kiss her neck, and your hand traveling towards her underwear as your fingers trail the top of it, asking for entrance, she pushes your hand towards her slits as you continue to kiss and suck her neck, earning groans and moans as you begin to make circles on her clit.

"Mmm" she lets out, her eyes closed and her back begins to raise, this makes your pussy throb as you put your middle finger towards her hole as you enter, thrusting in and out.

"Unh, that feels so good, y/n" her head goes back as you make your way back to her lips, giving her a kiss as you put your ring finger in her pussy as well, "unh, more, more" you thrust your fingers faster, making her moan your name loud when your lips are grazing hers, allowing her to moan and groan as you continue to curl and thrust your fingers inside of her. "fuck, y/n, fuck. you make me feel so good" her walls begin to throb around your fingers, knowing she was coming close, "i'm gonna come, i'm gonna come"

"wait" you say, still thrusting your fingers inside of her, knowing you hit her g-spot.

"i-i cant, please"

"wait!" you pull your fingers out of her pussy and begin to massage her clit, holding her orgasm back as you begin to get on top of her and kiss her tits, sucking on the nipple earning a moan and making your way down her stomach, kissing every inch as you make your way down to her pussy, kissing her thighs as you pull off her underwear and get between her, putting your face near her pussy.

"please, y/n" she begs and you look up at her desperate face as you begin to lick and suck her clit, she thrusts her head back and grabs the top of your head, pulling your hair and you put your other hand on her tit, squeezing them, "oh fuck, yeah right there, fuck" she moans as you put your tongue by her hole and enter, digging trying to find her g spot and you finally do, making her legs twitch on your shoulders, you continue to flick and lick as she moans your name and moves her hips, making her pussy graze your face. You take your hand from her tit and go to her clit, making circles on it as her walls around your tongue begin to throb, "oh fuck, y/n, i'm gonna come, i'm coming, i'm coming"

"come for me, baby" you look up as she squeezes your head and the sheets, as her head goes back and her eyes roll and her walls begin to throb and you feel her juices on your tongue, she pants as you take your tongue out of her and move to her side as she tries to catch her breath, still massaging her clit as she comes down from her high, "was that good?" you ask looking at her beautiful freckled face.

She looks over at you out of breath, "you think?" she brings your lips closer together as you begin to makeout again, "are you still not tired my love?" she says as she disconnects your lips, you nod 'no' and she sighs, "well I guess I'll have to do something about that" she smiles as you feel her hand graze your underwear, down to your slits, and you're already wet from making your girlfriend come, "already so wet for me?" you moan as you feel her graze your pussy, she moves your underwear aside and begins to do circles on your clit.

"Unh, Sadie, fuck" your back begins to bend as you feel her kiss your neck and suck, when she puts her fingers inside of you and thrusts, "oh fuck, fuck yeah, please" she finds your g spot as you grip the bedsheets, feeling your stomach heat up as you come closer, "fuck Sadie i'm gonna come" you say as your eyes roll back and your hips roll, her thumb begins to massage your clit as she curls her fingers on your g spot, "fuck Sadie I'm coming, I'm coming"

"Come for me then" she whispers into your ear, biting it and then kissing your cheek as she continues to curl her fingers as you feel yourself coming, "I'm coming, I'm coming" you begin to feel your legs shake as you come, your juices going on Sadie's fingers as she continues to thrust and takes them out, sucking on them.

"Still not tired?" she says beside you as you pant, coming down from your high.

You look to your side at your girlfriend who smiles as she wraps her arms around your stomach and nestles her head in your neck, feeling her hot breath on your neck as you kiss her head and close your eyes.

"Goodnight Sadie."

A/n

First smut imagine, hope you liked 🤭