Hellfire Leader (M.M)

Max x female smut and fluff
REQUEST (also added parts by me!)
MOST CHARACTERS ARE 18+
Summary: not the same plot as Season 4 of Stranger Things, bc duh. Also Will and El live in Hawkins. You are the leader of the Hellfire club, and have been since last year during your junior year when Eddie finally graduated. He passed down the crown to you because you are the best player, and you also dealt drugs with him. You've been busy with your campaign so you haven't been able to spend much time with your girlfriend, Max, who you've been dating for the past 3 years.

"Y/n, please, I'm begging you to push back the end of your campaign." Lucas says to you as you stand at your locker.

"Lucas, no, I'm not doing this again. I promised Mike and Will my campaign would end tonight, so it is. End of story." you reply, shutting your locker door, walking towards the entrance of the school.

"C'mon, please, for me? I'll do anything. You know how much this night means to me, it's my last basketball game and the end of your last campaign. Pleaseeeee!" He begs, walking next to you.

You sigh, "I'll think about it."

He hugs you from the side, "yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

You push him off you, "whatever Sinclair, but when Erica comes for you in your sleep, do not blame it on me." you point at him.

He raises his arms innocently, walking away. You light up a joint, walking to your car, a hand grabs the joint out of your mouth and throws it to the ground, crushing it.

"Hey!" you yell, turning to the culprit, "oh, it's you." you smile, placing a kiss on Max's cheek.

She giggles, "I told you I didn't want to see you smoking at school."

You roll your eyes, "stressful times call for stress relieving measures" you face her by your car, "I thought you didn't need a ride today? You said you had to stay back and work on a school project or something?"

"Oh, so you remembered?" she snarks

You hit her on the arm, "shut up, Mayfield."

"Make me." she taunts as you pull her in for a kiss, then disconnecting. She groans.

"Well, I made you shut up, are you coming home with me or not?" you open the backdoor, tossing your bag in the backseat.

"I suppose the project can wait, if it means I get to finally spend time with you." she says, emphasizing the 'finally'.

"What's that supposed to mean?" you furrow your eyebrows as she walks around to the passenger side, getting in. You get in the car as well, starting it.

She shakes her head, "doesn't matter."

"Okay." you reply, starting to drive from the school to your trailer.

=========

You pant heavily as Max gets off from the top of you, laying next to you.

"Shit, I've missed that." you exclaim, coming down from your high, turning to look at your girlfriend.

"Me too." she replies, turning towards you.