Dinner with Friends (S.S)

Sadie x female fluff and slight smut
REQUEST (varied by me!)
Based off All Too Well short film but with some change.

Summary: You and Sadie have been friends for 3 years now and have been dating for 1 year and 8 months, spending countless time together, moving in together. She officially met your family as your girlfriend and you met hers too. Being with Sadie has been a dream come true, and you felt really good about the future with her, you tell her every day how you feel about her, never failing to remind her how perfect she is. Your relationship has been perfect, obviously with some downs as every other relationship but you two always talked it out. Tonight you were having your friends over for dinner that you haven't seen in years, and this would be Sadie's first time meeting them.

You and Sadie were in your room getting dressed, "Do you think I should wear a collared shirt or a polo?" you ask, looking through your closet.

"You look better in a collared shirt, babe." she replies from behind you, hugging your waist.

You turn to her, pushing a strand of hair from out of her face, placing a peck on her lips, which turned into a passionate makeout.

"You are my official fashion manager." you say to her, making her laugh.

You turn back to the closet, grabbing a white collared shirt and some regular black dresspants, beginning to dress as you put on some dress shoes, walking to the kitchen to start dinner. You cooked filet mignon for your friends, and a tofu bowl for you and Sadie.

"Hey babe can you set the table?" you yell out, hoping Sadie would hear you.

"Yeah coming!" she yelled back, you hear footsteps coming near as you take sight of your girlfriend walking in with her hair straightened, red lipstick, and dressed in a tight black long sleeve and black jeans.

"You look amazing." you say, turning towards her.

She blushes, taking the plates and silverware from your hands, "thank you."

You smile watching her set the table as you pick up the plates with food on it and bring it to the table. The doorbell rings, you walk to the door and open it, revealing your friends Isabella, Shawn, Hayden, and Millie. You hugged them all, inviting them in and introduced them to Sadie, they said hello, and started conversation at the table as you sat down and served them.

You poured wine for everyone around the table, engaging in conversation with them, catching up, and laughing. You glanced at Sadie who sat there, picking at her food with a sad look on her face. You didn't think anything of it, going back into conversation with your friends and enjoying yourself.

At some point during conversation, Sadie grabbed your hand and squeezed it, you squeezed it back, and took your hand away, taking a sip of your wine, laughing with your friends. You hadn't seen them in so long so finally catching up with them and introducing them to Sadie was great, because then she could be included when you guys all went out together.

Dinner ended as you let them out, saying goodbye. You smiled, as it was a good night and your friends really liked Sadie. You walked to the table, grabbing dishes and glasses, bringing them to the kitchen where Sadie was already starting to do them. You kissed her on the cheek and she stood there unfazed with a straight look on her face.