Who Are You?

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The last bell had finally sounded for the school day to end. Everyone jumped up from their seats and started screaming and shouting 'fuck school', while tossing any papers or class work they had on them into the air. I didn't participate. Instead I watched as papers fell down around me, some balancing themselves onto my head. I waited as the crowd of students poured out of the classroom and into the hallway, making their way towards the exits at the front of the school. I watched as my classroom got empty until it was just me and my teacher left. I finally stood up and collected my things, making sure not to forget anything and waving a final goodbye to my last period teacher.

Summer time. I thought happily. Excited to go to the beach or the library and catch up on The Wacko House Series. I made my way out of the classroom and into the hallway. It was now empty, and nothing littered the halls except paper and slime. I shook my head as I took one last look at the pathetic excuse for a school. "Goodbye Wellers." I said, turning and heading towards the front of the school. My mind was on summer break when I heard a classroom door slam shut behind me. I stopped in my tracks and looked back, expecting to see a teacher or janitor cleaning nearby.

No one was ever here by the time I would leave. I did this everyday so whoever was lurking about, had to be someone who worked at the school. I scanned the hall I was standing in, only to be met with complete silence. I sighed a bit in relief, happy that it wasn't anyone. I continued down the hall towards the stairs. I was on the second floor so I had to take a flight of steps to the first floor. On my way towards the stairs I heard someone coming up behind me. I swirled around quickly, nearly bumping into the snowman guy I had met in the cafeteria this morning.

He caught me and stopped me before I could crash into him, lowering his hands back down to his sides. "School is over you know?" He said, looking at me with an intense gaze, half smiling half serious. I nodded and moved my hair from my face. "I-I know. I always wait until the hallways are clear because I don't like walking out into flooded hallways." I said matter of factly. "What's your excuse?" I gave him the side eye and that made him laugh slightly. "Okay. Busted. I actually was waiting on you." He said, leaning on the wall next to me. I looked over at him a bit confused. "Me? Why? You don't even know me." I said. He nodded and crossed his arms over his chest. "I actually know quiet a bit." He stared at me then, his blue eyes piercing into the back of my mind.

I shuddered a little, feeling very cold all of a sudden. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Who are you?" I watched as he took off his jacket and dropped it on the floor. "I'm Juul Fross. We were in some of the same classes last year, but my hair wasn't white. It was brown." He said. Juul?! Holy hell he got hot. I thought, watching him as he started taking off his shirt. I felt my face start to get hot as I stared at his abs in shock and confusion. What the hell is he doing? I thought. What the hell am I doing? He then looked at me and took my hand and kissed it softly, not hesitating to pull me in close to him. I felt a weird urge to run for some reason, but I ignored it and tried to just relax. I remembered Juul from history class. He always sat in the back with headphones in, and now that I'm remembering clearly. He was always staring at me. He had never spoken to me before though and we only had that one class together.

Had he had a crush on me or something? Why was he kissing my hands? Why was he taking off his shirt? Am I dreaming again? I thought, trying not to stare at his chest.

He leaned in next to my ear and whispered, "I've been waiting to get you alone, Allie."

Before I could react, I remember feeling a weird pinch on my shoulder, and then everything around me had started to spin intensely. I watched as Juul slowly faded in and out of my vision until everything in sight went completely black.