Zeeko?!

I woke up to the sound of running water coming from my bathroom, my room completely dark except for the little light that was spilling out from beneath the cracked bathroom door. I wiped my eyes and slowly sat up in bed, confused on who could be in my bathroom using my sink. I relaxed a little as I told myself it could be Felen, since he liked sneaking in my room while I was asleep anyway. But if it was Felen, why would he be in the bathroom? He would much rather prefer me to see him.

I slowly got out of bed, heading towards my bathroom door. The water in the bathroom still running and the sounds of splashing coming from inside. I stopped and tried to hold my breath as I heard the water turn off and the bathroom go completely silent. I was only inches from the door and I could feel my heart about to leap right out of my chest. The door creaked open slowly and the light went off. I couldn't see anything anymore. I just stood there completely terrified of what was about to happen next, when I felt hands slide around my waist and up my back.

I blushed and jumped back, letting a little scream escape as I did. I heard a laugh and felt those same hands slide into mine and pull me close. I felt a hand slide above my butt and another slide around my head and pull me against something solid. It felt like a chest. I held my breath and tried not to shake in this persons arms. Whoever this was had broken into my home and came into my room. I felt a hand slide on my cheek and lips brush against mines gently. I blushed hard as I realized what was happening and I tried to look away, but whoever it was, wasn't giving up that easy.

He kissed me again, and again. And again. I felt my lips going numb and my heart racing. Ive never kissed anyone before. Whoever this was stole my first kiss. He had started kissing my neck when I felt him lift me up by my legs and move me towards my bed. "S-Stop." I said, trying to push him off of me. He laid me down and ignored me, kissing my neck again and lifting my shirt up. I felt helpless and trapped underneath him. Thats when my lamp on my side dresser had turned on, and I saw Zeeko on top of me, smirking and checking out my breasts. I screamed and covered them, embarrassed that Zeeko had seen me this way. Zeeko?! I thought. Oh god. Oh fuck. Oh why?

Zeeko took my arms and pinned them above my head, exposing my chests again and starting to suck on them. I bit my lip and tried not to moan as he swirled his tongue across my breasts. "Z-Zeeko.." I whispered, unable to form a sentence. He started kissing my chest up to my neck and then making out with me. My mind had forgot what originally was going on. I could feel myself falling for him almost immediately. He stopped just then and looked at me. "Allie, right? I wish I could have spoken to you that day in the hallway. But I was just so heated. Sorry if I'm coming on too strong. But I really like you." He said, kissing me again."And I really want you." I tried to collect myself as I laid there, letting him kiss my neck and breasts, my arms pinned above my head. My heart dancing around in my chest. But then I had remembered how scary he had been earlier in the halls. "Y-You beat up Borscht. Why?" I asked him, looking at his extremely dark blue eyes.

Zeeko stopped sucking on my breasts, letting me go and getting out of the bed, making his way towards my room door. I sat up confused and a little bit hurt. "Zeeko?" I called out to him. "Where are you going?" He turned back to me and smiled. "To kill Felen for you."