Phoenix (Top Gun)

Fandom: Top Gun
Request: Yes (mrsbradleybradshaw)
Genre: Fluff (A lot of it)
M/F/NB: Female
TW: Adorably cringe

✩ Enjoy ✩

My Baby

 (Y/n) smiled, a goofy look on her face as she watched her girlfriend.

Natasha was playing pool with Hangman, her obviously winning.

(Y/n) got up from her chair, going over to her, Natasha standing back up straight from just hitting another striped ball into the whole.

Natasha was in the middle of gloating when she felt two arms wrap around her waist, being pulled into a warm body, and a chin rest on her shoulder.

"Bagman." (Y/n) hummed, closing her eyes and almost being dead weight on her girlfriend. She smelled like vanilla, as always, her black hair pulled back into the mandatory bun, some strands falling loose, her tan skin having some sweat clinging to it due to the hot weather.

Hangman just rolled his eyes at the name, "Can you two do that PDA elsewhere?" Though his words sounded rude, his tone was playful and light-hearted.

(Y/n) cracked open one of her eyes just a bit, "Don't think I didn't see you sucking faces with Rooster not ten minutes ago." She shut her eye again, going back to basking in Natasha's presence.

Natasha chuckled, patting (Y/n)'s arm, which was still wrapped around her waist, "Come on, baby, I have to go get another beer."

(Y/n) ignored her words, only tightening her hold on Natasha, "You can get more later."

Natasha shook her head in faux anger, "You're going to have to let go eventually."

(Y/n) took a moment to think about a response, only to hum, "Well, not yet."

Natasha shook her head again, looking back to Hangman, "It's your turn."

(Y/n) listened to the music playing, though found that she didn't think the song matched the atmosphere.

They had just flown the mission successfully, without losing anyone, it was a time to celebrate and be happy you were still with your loved ones.

(Y/n), begrudged, pulled away from Natasha, Natasha looking back at her, a confused look on her face.

(Y/n) kissed her cheek, "I'll be right back."

(Y/n) walked over to Rooster, who was talking to Bob, (Y/n) grabbing the sleeve of his Hawaiian shirt, pulling him towards the jukebox.

"Woah-" He stabled his glass, so no beer poured out, looking to (Y/n) in confusion, though let her drag him.

"Bro." (Y/n) looked to her brother, Rooster raising an eyebrow, silently asking what she wanted, "This music is depressing."

Rooster looked to the song that was playing, before looking back to his sister.

"Yeah, you're right." He shrugged, (Y/n) smirked.

"I have a song in mind."

§

"The night we met I knew I needed you so." (Y/n) and Rooster sang, the song playing behind them. "And if I had the chance I'd never let you go!"

People started to turn their heads to look where the singing was coming from, including Natasha, who recognized the voice.

"So won't you say you love me!" Natasha then saw that (Y/n) was looking at her, while singing. A cheesy smile on her face, a look of pure adoration directed at Natasha.

"I'll make you so proud of me." Natasha walked closer, (Y/n) and Rooster singing together.

Rooster and (Y/n) both looked at each other, smirking, "We'll make 'em turn their heads every place we go!"

Natasha leaned against the bar, an entertained look on her face as she watched her girlfriend sing with her brother.

"So won't you, please, be my, be my baby!" (Y/n) made eye contact with Natasha again, holding her hand out, inviting Natasha to join.

Natasha laughed, before standing up from where she was leaning against the bar.

"Be my little baby, my one and only baby!" Natasha put her hand into (Y/n)'s, (Y/n) pulling Natasha towards her. "Say you'll be my darlin', be my, be my baby." (Y/n) smiled, looking at Natasha lovingly.

"Be my baby now, my one and only baby." (Y/n) leaned in, planting a kiss on Natasha's cheek, Natasha returning the loving look (Y/n) looked at her with, a pink hue coming onto her tan cheeks, a loving smile making itself known, "I'll make you happy, baby, just wait and see."

"For every kiss you give me I'll give you three!" (Y/n) was pulled into a kiss, Natasha connecting their lips, (Y/n) shutting her eyes as she leaned into the kiss.

"Oh, since the day I saw you!" Rooster continued, looking at his own lover, who was smiling, an unusually soft look on Hangman's face.

(Y/n) then pulled back from the kiss, holding Natasha close to her body, arms wrapped around her waist, resting her forehead on Natasha's.

"I have been waiting for you!" The song continued, people dancing and looking at their own lovers.

(Y/n) opened her eyes, pulling back, though still embracing Natasha close to her, looking at Natasha, who still had her eyes shut, (Y/n) smiling gently.

"You know I will adore you 'til eternity!" The song went on, (Y/n) silently chuckling at the timing, for she truly adored Natasha with her whole heart.

"So won't you, please, be my, be my baby!" Natasha rested her forehead on (Y/n)'s shoulder, both of them swaying their hips in sync.

"Be my little baby, my one and only baby, say you'll be my darlin', be my, be my baby!" (Y/n) could only focus on Natasha.

 Everything else became muffled and blurred out as she focused on her lover, Natasha lifting her head from where she was resting on (Y/n)'s shoulder.

"Be my baby now, my one and only baby." Natasha slowly opened her eyes, her brown eyes outshining the finest gems in the world.

"So come on and, please, be my, be my baby!"

(Y/n) smiled, looking into Natasha's eyes, before at her whole face, how beautiful she truly was. 

Some hair had fallen from her bun, a curled strand falling into her face.

(Y/n) then pulled her into another kiss, Natasha smiling into the kiss as she reciprocated it.

Utter love and admiration in the kiss, butterflies erupting in (Y/n)'s stomach, like the first time they kissed.

After a moment, they pulled back from the kiss, the song slowly coming to an end.

(Y/n) let a cheesy smile come onto her face.

"Will you be my baby?"

✩ The End ✩