Taking Care Of You (Pt. 6) : Montgomery Gator x Glamrock Freddy (Oneshot)

~ Glamrock Freddy's POV ~

I had a soft smile on my snout as I watched Isabelle leave. Once she left the room I turn my attention back to Monty

Glamrock Freddy: "You have been doing a great job raising her Monty. She already acts so much like a young woman and she is still a kid."

Monty: "I'm pretty sure it's just the way her personality is. She's definitely mature for her age, always has been. But I'll still take the compliment"

Glamrock Freddy: "That is true. Same with Gregory now that I think about it"

Monty: "Exactly. Ah think it has to do with them basically livin' on their own for so long. Honestly it amazes me that the little guy had taken care of Izzy on his own ever since she was a baby. Until we adopted them of course"

Glamrock Freddy: "True"

Monty: "Mmhm"

Glamrock Freddy: "How are you feeling by the way?"

Monty: "Still miserable. However seein' my daughter did help a little"

Glamrock Freddy: "Awww"

Monty: "Heh..."

Glamrock Freddy: "Anyway, do you perhaps want to try and go back to sleep?"

Monty: "Eh, not exactly"

Glamrock Freddy: "Oh?"

Monty: "Ah kinda wanna snuggle up and possibly watch somethin' together"

Glamrock Freddy: "Ok. Do you perhaps have something to watch something on that is not our phones? If not I could go get my computer from my room."

Monty: "Ah have a laptop in my vanity"
(A/n: yes don't be surprised about that. When Security Breach takes place it is in the modern world now and the Glamrocks at least in my au are highly advanced AIs based on my other SB stuff so yeah don't be surprised they have phones and computers/laptops and know how to use them. Anyway back to the oneshot)

Glamrock Freddy: "That would work"

That's when the gator was about to get up but I push him back down. Now he was just sitting up with the blanket wrapped around him and his shoulders.

Glamrock Freddy: "You stay put, you are already comfortable. I will get it"

Monty: "Ok"

So instead I was the one that got up and headed to his vanity moving the stuff he had on it away and opening it up. I saw the laptop and it's charger so I took both out then set the laptop on his coffee table and plugged it in so it wouldn't run out of battery.

Glamrock Freddy: "There, we can watch something now"

Monty: "Uh heh one more thing Fred..."

Glamrock Freddy: "What?"

Monty: "I'm gettin' a little hungry..."

Glamrock Freddy: *softly smiles* "I'll be back then"

With that I leave Monty's green room to get the soup Chica and I made earlier for him. I take a bowl form the cabinet then opened the fridge and poured some of soup into the bowl. After that I heat it up.