Long Time No See (Pt. 3): Gator Dad Monty & Grownup Isabelle (Oneshot)

(A/n: Part 3. Get ready for some heart wrenching cuteness of a dad who hasn't seen his adopted baby girl in years finally seeing her again. If this doesn't make you teary eyed what kind of soulless person are you...JK! But really it might make you teary eyed you have been warned)

~ Isabelle's POV ~

It's been a few hours and Gregory introduced me to all the new Glamrocks. Finally we hear stage call and all the guests head to the main atrium to watch the main 5 Glamrocks of Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie, Monty, Chica, and Roxy perform.

Gregory: "That's stage call, wanna go watch the show?"

Isabelle: "Oh hell fucking yeah! I haven't seen the Glamrocks perform in years! This will be a real treat!"

Gregory: "Then come on"

With that Gregory and I head to the main atrium just as the rest of the guests did. We both found my kids and sat in the crowd with them to watch the performance just in time to hear the intercom go off and the lights being dimmed.

Intercom: "Ladies And Gentlemen Put Your Hands Together For The One...And Only... Freddy Fazbear!"

As soon as the intercom said that the crowd starts cheering and the stage lift with Pop's band rises up and they start the performance. As I was watching the performance I feel Gregory lean in then whisper in my ear

Gregory: "If you want to see your dad I suggest you leave a few minutes early to meet him in parts and service when the stage lift brings them all down. He'll be the most sweaty, tired, and just out of it then. So seeing you right after the performance should change his exhausted and completely out of it mood entirely"

Isabelle: "Alright, but what about my kids?"

Gregory: "I'll take care of them. I just want you to have some daddy-daughter time with Monty without the distraction of your kids. He wants to see you and just you at the moment"

Isabelle: "Thank you"

Gregory: "Your welcome"

He then goes back to his sitting position and continued to watch the performance so I do the same.

- Little Time Skip -

As I was watching the performance just as I remembered the show was long. It lasted like 2 hours but it was enjoyable the entire time. In fact when it became the last 10 minutes of the show Gregory leans over again

Gregory: "The performance ends in ten minutes so you should probably go."

Isabelle: "Alright, thank you again Gregory" *kisses his cheek*

Gregory: *softly smiles* "You're welcome sis"

With that I excuse myself then start heading down to parts and service. I get down there with 5 minutes of the show remaining. So with that I lean against the wall and waited to greet my father I missed so much.

That 5 minutes felt like it lasted an eternity but the stage eventually comes down. All the Glamrocks looked completely pooped and drained on battery. I saw all of them pass by except for Dad and Pop making me nervous.

However I then realized they were probably just having a moment with each other so I just waited a little longer. I then see Pop pass by now Dad was the last one off the stage.

In fact as soon as I saw the old gator hop down he looked the most exhausted for some reason. In fact he was sluggishly carrying his bass guitar by the neck dangling it by his side instead of holding it over his shoulder like he normally does. In fact my dad just didn't look to well in general really.