Taking Care Of You (Pt. 5) : Montgomery Gator x Glamrock Freddy (Oneshot)

(A/n: Before we start I really wanted to bring my oc Isabelle into this so with that being said yeah I'm adding her into this because why not it would make it longer anyway. Also with the past few oneshot parts I forgot to bring up that it's been a year since Gregory and Isabelle started living in the Pizzaplex meaning Isabelle is now 9 and Gregory is now 13. Then another thing that happed in the past year was that Monty and Freddy officially adopted Isabelle and Gregory so you'll hear them now call Monty and Freddy fatherly names it's so wholesome that I cant even right now TuT. So yeah now that I got that out of the way this is Part 5 so I hope you guys enjoy.)

~ Glamrock Freddy's POV ~

I couldn't believe I just walked in on my boyfriend changing. I honestly had no idea Monty just got out of the shower. So I immediately leave his room as soon as I possibly could.

Now I was just waiting outside his room with the soup sitting on the ground while I had a gay panic attack. I was basically leaning against the wall outside his room with my ears laying back, my face a bright crimson, and my hands covering it.

I was basically trying so hard to calm myself as well as my very strong sexual attraction to Monty down. Like not going to lie even though I'm the submissive in the relationship between him and I just seeing Monty naked like that still turned me on a little.

However I knew Monty was sick so now was not the time what so ever. In fact it was the worst time to now be slightly horny because of that. This was the reason I was trying so hard to calm down as of not to get a boner.

~ Montgomery Gator's POV ~

As soon as Freddy left I huff then continued changing. I felt so bad for poor Freddy because I know he likes me a lot so seeing me like this may have turned him on a little.

However I desperately hoped that wasn't the case. Because as much as I love that bear I was in no mood what so ever to have sex with him because of being how miserable I felt right now. I barely have any energy in fact my energy was so low that it was even such hustle to just get off my couch and shower but I was still able to.

Either way I just changed into my sweat pants then put some of my accessories back on but not all of them. In fact the only ones I did put on were the spike bracelets. The other accessories weren't comfortable especially with being sick.

After I was done I went back to my couch to lay on it. In fact I was basically curled up under the blanket resting on my stomach with my head resting on my arms. My hips were basically turned leaving my legs in a fetal like position while my tail fell over my hips. I had actually ended up once again falling asleep in that position as well.

I was sleeping for a little while until I heard my door get knocked on making me wake up a little with a growl.

~ Glamrock Freddy's POV ~

After a few minutes of trying to calm myself down I was able to. I then thought I should retry entering Monty's room.

Only this time I knocked before entering. After I knocked I received what sounded like an annoyed growl from Monty then an annoyed response.

Monty: *says in annoyed way* "What!"

Hearing him respond that way made me feel bad because he was probably trying to sleep. However I still respond back to him