Saved By Another? (Pt. 1) : Montgomery Gator & Gregory (Oneshot)

(A/n: This oneshot is not exactly an x character thing of any type it's just a oneshot that I was inspired to do by one of the parts of another oneshot I did which was the "Mission Failed (Pt. 1)" oneshot. It's basically if Glamrock Freddy failed and broke then Monty snapped out of the glitch and took over his job. Idk it seems fun and different to see a normally hostile animatronic in Freddy's position idk I kinda like the idea so I hope you enjoy)

~ Montgomery Gator's POV ~

I had just got done attacking Glamrock Freddy and honestly I couldn't believe the words I had said and the actions I had just done. I had just ripped Gregory from Luna's arms and was now running, carrying the little crying brat Vanny wanted so badly.

I honestly couldn't believe I was actually doing this. I didn't want to do this. Heck I wouldn't ever even call a kid a "brat" but I did. I also didn't even want to hurt Fred but I was forced too.

This damn glitch sucks I do things and say things I would never normally do or say. All I wanted to do was play some games of golf, preform on stage with the gang and hang out with the kids maybe even play some Laser Tag.

However I couldn't the things that Vanny makes me do makes me sick. I would never want to hurt or even kidnap a child but I am.

Gregory: "LET ME GO!!" *sobs*

Monty: "I'm sorry kid I don't wanna do this but I'm forced to"

The little boy just crys against my chest squirming and trying to break free but my grip was too strong on him

Gregory: "YOU'RE HURTING ME!!"

Monty "I-I'm so sorry little guy Ah wouldn't normally do this Ah promise"

Gregory: "THEN LET ME GO!!"

Monty: "A-Ah can't but A-Ah wish Ah could"

He squirmed all the way to Vanny only breaking my heart even more

Monty: "Here's the little brat ya wanted"

Vanny: "Ah...Give Him Here You Did Good My Little Gator Toy~"

I do just as she said and handed him over

Monty: "Can Ah go now?"

Vanny: "What? Do You Not Wanna See?"

Monty: "Ah mean Ah am kinda curious, Whatcha gonna do with him Vanny?"

Vanny: "Oh...heh heh...We're Just Gonna Play A Little Game Together~" *takes out the knife*

Gregory: "AH!"

Vanny: "Silence You Little Brat!"