Am I Special Or Not? : Montgomery Gator x Glamrock Freddy (Oneshot)

(A/n: So lately I've been really hardcore shipping Freddy and Monty and I've always wanted to write something on it so I thought this was a cute idea. Basically as jealous, tough, ruthless and constantly raging Monty's personality is, he does have a weakness and it's what causes him to be the way he is. And in this oneshot I will kinda touch bases with that. So to sum it up Monty can have mental breakdowns just like Roxanne but he doesn't know how to deal with them so instead of crying in his room he has anger issues which cause him to throw rage fits to deal with it instead. This was all basically caused by how people always compare him to Bonnie saying "He's the worst Bonnie replacement ever" and things like that)

~ Montgomery Gator's POV ~

It was after the final show of the day and now we were to do a last hour meet and great with the fans. So after the performance the stage brought us all down to parts and service like usual. Yet on the way down my mind continued to think

One of the things being that even with the meet and greet I doubt anyone would want to meet me because 1) my green room was always closed off because it's always trashed from my rage so Fazbear Entertainment doesn't want fans thinking I'm a danger to guests which is quite understandable. And 2) I feel like no one likes me anyway. I've always been compared to Bonnie but not in a good way.

Honestly because of being compared to Bonnie so often it's why I was manipulated so easily in destroying that rabbit far past repair out of my own jealousy in hopes it would end my suffering. But it didn't. Now I'm even more hated for it even though nobody besides me and Vanny know the truth.

Vanny knows about what I did because she was the one who made me do it in order for her to be able to fix William. Honestly I only destroyed Bonnie under Vanny's influence.

She as I said manipulated me into doing it and that's because she knew about the jealousy I had for that stupid perfect fuckin'g rabbit everyone loved. So because of knowing that about me she used my own jealousy to her advantage and had me do the dirty work rather than her.

 So because of knowing that about me she used my own jealousy to her advantage and had me do the dirty work rather than her

Like she knew I hated him for multiple reasons one of them being that Bonnie could make a horrible mistake but nobody would care shit because he's Bonnie he's to perfect