Long Time No See (Pt. 2): Gator Dad Monty & Grownup Isabelle (Oneshot)

(A/n: Here's part 2 so I hope you guys enjoy it ;3)

~ Isabelle's POV ~

I wasn't waiting for Gregory long. He comes back with in a few minutes with a paper in his hand. He hands it to me as well as a pen he took out of the pocket of his uniform's button up shirt.

Gregory: "Here's the form to get the job. If you need any help filling it out I'll be happy to help you all you have to do is ask"

Isabelle: "Thanks Gregory"

Gregory: "Your welcome sis"

I then take the paper and pen from him and immediately start filling it out. That didn't take very long and once I was done I give him back his pen and he takes it

Gregory: "Now that this is signed follow me so we can turn it in"

Isabelle: "Alright"

With that we both get up from the table and left the Faz pad. He then takes me down to the desks by the front and I give them the paper.

Gregory: "You should get either a letter or an email within the next week or so to see if you got the job or not."

Isabelle: "I can't wait for that"

Gregory: "Yeah. Anyway you said you wanted to meet Glamrock Ballora right"

Isabelle: "Out of all the new animatronics yeah I do"

Gregory: "Well you know where the Superstar Daycare is so just go there, I'll come with you"

Isabelle: "Ok"

With that we head to the Superstar Daycare and head inside the play area. Young kids were darting all around and Sun was still his panicked self trying to keep things running smoothly. In fact he had even run in to me almost knocking me down with how frickin tall he was. However when he ran into me he thought was a kid and spoke to me like that instead super anxious tone

Sun: "No no no! D-Don't cry little star! S-Sunny d-didn't mean to run into you! Y-You just h-have to be more careful I-I'm a lot bigger c-compared to you! I-I could've c-crushed you by accident!"

Isabelle: "Heh, still the anxious and stressed out as always daycare attendant as I remember I see. It's nice to see you guys don't change after so many years."

Sun: "W-Wait ! You're n-not a ch-child!"

Isabelle: "No, I'm not. So just relax Sunny. It's ok"

Sun: *anxiety clams down* "I know that nickname. The only person who calls me that besides myself when I talk to kids is Isabelle"

Isabelle: "Well you are looking at her"

Sun: "Oh my stars! *sun rays spin from excitement* It can't be!"

Isabelle: *chuckles* "Well it is, in the flesh"

Sun: "I have to tell Moon you're here! Wait you do know Moon and I have separate bodies now correct? He's my brother"

Isabelle: "Yeah, Gregory told me about that."

Suna: "Oh ho hooo!"

Isabelle: "Damn I missed your energetic almost ADHD like personality sometimes"

Sun: "Sorry Starbeam, I just haven't seen you in years!"

He then picks me up and spins around

Isabelle: "Ok ok! That's enough Sun! Could you please put me down now"

Sun: "Of course Starbeam!"

He then sets me down on my feet again

Isabelle: "Thanks. *dusts self off* Also if Moon is asleep, don't bother waking him up just so he can greet me. I'll say hi to him later on when he's awake and running nap time"