The Tables Have Turned~ (Pt. 1) : Montgomery Gator x Glamrock Freddy (Lemon)

(A/n: Ok this will be an interesting gay lemon to write. I normally make Monty top but this time I'm gonna switch it up and make Freddy top because why not. Like they both are dominants but Freddy is more of a switch. Like sometimes he'll start off as dominant but then if whoever he's doing it with decides to fight over dominance and starts winning Freddy drops back instead of continuing as the dominant. However in this lemon I'll make him somewhat dominant throughout the lemon he's really just scared so Monty ends up showing him it's alright for him to do this. Then they switch off)

~ Glamrock Freddy's POV ~

It has been about a year since Monty and I have started dating. I mean ever since Bonnie went missing about a year or 2 after the Pizzaplex officially opened yes I have been missing him dearly but I have also been going in and out of of growing attached to Monty and crushing on him. Yet we never made it official until about a year ago.

Now that I have been dating him for quite some time I finally feel comfortable enough around him to have some time completely alone with him and perhaps even see if he will allow me to be a dominant with him or at least switch off.

Honestly guests still do not know about me and Monty nor do they know about Chica and Roxy either. We all try to keep our own personal lives outside of opening hours to ourselves and not allow guests to know. Mainly for reasons that we do not want them looking at us from a different perspective that could possibly make them lose or change the way they grew up looking at us.

In fact I am pretty sure the only people who know about the lives of the animatronics after opening hours are Gregory and some of the staff members.

Speaking of Gregory I had finally just gotten done putting him to bed so now I could go hang out with Monty. It was really hard not to show how I currently felt while I was around Gregory. Yes he knew me and Monty were dating but he doesn't know about the sexual desires I can constantly have for Monty.

So after that I turn off the lights in my green room then head to Monty's gator golf to meet up with him for our "special date~".

- Small Time Skip -

Once the elevator doors opened up I hear a deep scratchy southern accent voice speak making me jump

Monty: "There you are!"

Glamrock Freddy: *jumps at the noise with a slight gasp* "Do not do that you nearly gave me a heart attack!"

Monty: "Sorry Fred, I didn't mean to scare ya. I was just gettin' tired of waitin' considerin' I was startin' to feel as if ya weren't comin'"

Glamrock Freddy: "It is fine Monty. If anything I am sorry. I was just putting Gregory to bed  but it took longer than I was expecting it to"

Monty: *sighs* "I get it, yer basically a dad..."

Glamrock Freddy: *places a hand on his cheek* "Monty, I may be a dad but that does not stop me from wanting to spend with you. I love you and I mean it. Plus I am here now and that's all that matters"

Monty: *smirks and pins him*

Glamrock Freddy: "MONTY!!"

Monty: "Hahaha! I Was Just Messin' With Ya~"

Glamrock Freddy: "Damnit! Why do I always fall for your tricks!"

Monty: "I'm good at actin'"

Glamrock Freddy: "Sometimes I don't even know when you are acting or not"

Monty: "Fred there's a huge difference when I'm actin' and I'm not. You know I'm not actin' when I'm actually cryin'"

Glamrock Freddy: "Still..."