Saved By Another? (Pt. 2) : Montgomery Gator & Gregory (Oneshot)

(A/n: Yep that's right it's the part 2 of "Saved By Another" so I hope you enjoy. Also fyi the picture above is of Michael and Gregory not just Gregory then his grown up version working at the Pizzaplex because that's honestly what it looks like but the artist said it wasn't. But who knew Michael looked so much like Gregory as an adult he could honestly be his dad.)
- Hint hint that picture sparked the idea of the book I made called "Lost Son"

~ Luna's POV ~

After Roxy and Chica deactivated themselves with in less than an hour after that Michael shows up to help me make the repairs. He was dressed in a Pizzaplex uniform which actually took me by surprise

Luna: "You look good in the Pizzaplex uniform Mike"

Michael: "You've never seen me ware this one?"

Luna: "No, I didn't even know you actually get called in to work here at times"

Michael: "Well it's because I never really do, I'm normally just called in for maintenance and repairs like when I worked at Sister Location as a technician. And as much as I hate saying this...it's because I have that talent like father did it's my strong point"

Luna: "Well no shit Sherlock why else would I call you in to help me down here"

Michael: "Heh..."

Luna: "But still you really do look good in the uniform like you do in all the Freddy's uniforms. They all fit you so well like what the actual hell"

Michael: *rolls eyes with a slight smile* "Shut up"

Luna: "Just take the complement Mike because it's true all the uniforms do actually look great on you"

Michael: *blushes a barely noticeable blush* "Heh, fine...thanks love"

Luna: "You're welcome"

Michael: "Anyway, Who's in need of repair"

Luna: "Uhhh heh, all of them"

Michael: "What!"

Luna: "Uhh yeah."

He then looks behind me and sees all the damaged animatronics as well as the sleeping Gregory against Monty

Michael: "What the fucking hell happed to all of them they were all in perfect working order and pristine condition. And who's the kid he reminds me of...you know what never mind I'm more curious on what the fucking hell happed to the animatronics"

Luna: "The kid reminds you of Evan huh"

Michael: ....

Luna: "I thought the same thing when I saw him, it's his looks huh"

Michael: ....

Luna: "The kid's name is Gregory and I think he's around Evan's age possibly even a little older."

Michael: "Ah"

Luna: "However as much as Gregory looks like Evan his personality is entirely different. He's a really brave kid and not a "Crybaby" as teenage you would say what so ever