Glamrock Bonnie's Return (Pt. 2) : Montgomery Gator & Glamrock Bonnie (Oneshot)

(Made some minor changes)

(A/n: the first part was actually getting longer than I expected so here's a part 2 I hope you enjoy. Also this part of the oneshot will be when Glamrock Bonnie officially returns. However Monty and Bonnie are not in good terms with each other still)

~ Gregory's POV ~

On our way down to parts and service I remembered that Bonnie still needs an instrument and I remembered that the display cases in Rockstar row had an old guitar that says it belonged to the original Bonnie from the first locations before the Pizzaplex.

So that's when I told Monty

Gregory: "Monty, if we rebuild Bonnie doesn't he need a guitar"

Monty: "Yeah"

Gregory: "Then maybe we can put that old guitar in the display case in Rockstar Row to use"

Monty: "Ah don't think that old thing works anymore. That guitar is ancient"

Gregory: "It's still worth a shot, maybe I could modernize it"

Monty: "Fine, but if it doesn't work just put it back"

Gregory: "Alright"

So with that we go to Rockstar Row and take the old Bonnie guitar from the display case. then after that we head down to parts and service.

Once we were down there I plug the old electric bass guitar in then look at Monty with a smile since he was the only one as of right now who could test it

Gregory: "Monty, mind giving the old guitar a try? I know you're a bass player but it's still a guitar."

Monty: "Sure, give it here"

With that I step out of the way and he picks it up and strums it making it give a sound but very off tune

Monty: "It still works it just needs to be tuned hold on a second"

With that I see him turn the nobs and strum each string till he got it right. Once he did that he gave it another strum and it already sounded way better now it just needed to be updated. However that's when I see him smirk as he said "Rock and Roll" then began fucking shredding it making me laugh.

Gregory: "Haha, ok, ok I get it you're talented I didn't need you to go full on shred mode I just asked for you to test it"

Monty: "Guess Ah got a little carried away haha"

Gregory: "Yeah, but no joke it sounded awesome are you sure you're just a bass player because from what you just did there it seems like you could totally play the guitar like Chica"

Monty: "Aww thanks little guy. But really a bass guitar is a guitar just changed up so Ah guess Ah can play both"

Gregory: "Cool! Now that guitar just needs to be upgraded, will you help me with that since I don't know much about any guitar really"