The Tables Have Turned (Pt. 3) : Monty Gator x Glam Freddy (Oneshot) - (Final)

~ Glamrock Freddy's POV ~

After Gregory stopped talking I had hung up the Fazwatch then groaned and turn to my back placing an arm over my head. The movement in the small bed mixed with the groan woke up Monty a little.

Monty: *sleepily responds* "You ok Fazbear?"

Glamrock Freddy: "I am fine Monty just tired with somewhat of a small headache"

Monty: "I'm sorry teddy bear"

Glamrock Freddy: "It is ok"

Monty: "Lemme guess...ya only woke up because of the little guy"

Glamrock Freddy: "Mmhm"

Monty: *huffs* "Called it"

Glamrock Freddy: "He was scared Monty, I never went back to my room last night like I said I would which scared him. Now he is coming here if that is ok"

Monty: "Ugh...whatever"

He then turns away from me so his back was facing me. He then quickly fell asleep again considering he was not much of a morning person and he was practically barely awake.

To be honest while I waited I too kinda fell asleep as well since I was still tired from last night as well. This was considering we didn't go to sleep till like very early morning around 4am or so.

However that little bit of sleep didn't last long when I hear the door to Monty's triller creak open making my ear twitch in response to it.

Gregory: "Freddy?"

Glamrock Freddy: *sleepily smiles* "Morning superstar"

He walks up to me and hugs me quietly crying against my chest. So I couldn't help but to lift him up and hold him close with a sigh

Gregory: "P-Please don't do that again"

Glamrock Freddy: "No promises superstar"

Gregory: "W-Why?"

Glamrock Freddy: "I am sorry I gave you a scare but sometimes I need a little bit of privacy with my boyfriend"

Gregory: "I can understand that, you love him so yeah"

Glamrock Freddy: "Exactly, but other than that from now on I will try to tell you ahead of time when I do something like this alright"

Gregory: "Ok"

Glamrock Freddy: "Thank you superstar"

Gregory: "Mmhm. But speaking of which.... what exactly were you doing with Monty last night anyway"

Glamrock Freddy: *blushes hardcore* "I-I rather not say"

That's when he notices the fading marks I had from Monty leaving them behind. As well as my shoulder pads basically taken off. This made Gregory smirk a little.

Gregory: "Oooh I See~"

Glamrock Freddy: *blushes even harder* "Wh-What do you mean?"