chapter 12

Anubis POV

She steps out of the changing room with a calm expression with Lydia by her side. My eyes skim over her figure taking in her outfit.

Fuck I wanna rip it off

"Nice dress but no, go change please. Now." I order.

She smiles but ignores me approaching me calmly. Her hands play with my tie tucking it neatly before her eyes fall on me annoyance evident in them.

"You can fight can't you? So there's no need to change is there?"

I stare at her warily. "Tch." I scoff but allow it.

Her eyes flicker to my lips briefly smirking to herself as she pulls away from me. "Shall we go?"

I hold in a groan following her out the room, my eyes taking in her hips that swayed teasingly as she walked in front of me.

"Enjoy your time away master." Lydia calls as we leave.

"I wanna go somewhere isolated, fun and romantic." She announces. "Hope you're not planning on boring me."

"Are you normally this obnoxious on first dates?" I question curious.

She paused briefly looking at me blankly before finally answering.

"This is my first. I've never gone on a date before much less had a romantic partner."

She tilts her head noticing my confusion. "Why are you looking at me like that? I thought it was obvious."

"It wasn't, so you've only had sexual partners?" I furrow my brows in surprise.

"Yea about seven, they get clingy after awhile." She sighs as though remembering her old flings.

"I'm surprised you were able to even have such a track record when you can't even give head properly." I mutter.

Her face flushed in embarrassment and the expression shocks me. Though embarrassed she glares at me hotly.

"Shut up."

She can be rather cute.

•••

"Anubis, I said isolated not abandoned."

"What's wrong with it? No one comes here, it's fun and romantic just like you wanted." I shrug.

"An abandoned amusement park is not fun, actually it's creepy." She complains glaring at everything.

"I like that it's abandoned." I pull her into my chest kissing her shoulder softly. "I don't have to be concerned about killing anyone else for looking at you in that dress of yours. Plus I can touch you as much as I want."