chapter 26

Omniscient POV

The couple lays in bed cuddling quietly. Syere thinks to herself on what she should say. She wanted to know what truly occurred between Anubis and his ex wife before her untimely demise.

"Anubis." She calls softly.

"Hm?" He hums with his eyes still closed his head buried in the crook of her neck kissing her scar softly.

"Can you tell me what happened? I wanna know and...I'll be more empathetic this time..." Syere mumbles.

"Mhm." He hugs her closer for a moment before sighing letting her go and sitting up.

Syere quickly follows suit, sitting up as well. He grabs her hand enveloping it in his.

A brief silence falls over the two as Anubis gathered his thoughts and emotions the painful memory coming back clear in his mind as if it was yesterday.

Anubis POV

"Don't you think this is a bit much?" I question as Lydia sits me on my bed while I wore a blindfold.

She chuckles. "It was her idea."

My ears twitch at the sound of the door creaking open and hushed whispers in the room. It shuts once again and silence welcomes me.

"Baby...I know you're there." I call out but silence was the only response.

I shudder feeling her fingertips drag against my arm as well my neck then I felt the soft brush of her lips against my own briefly.

I instinctively grabbed her waist pulling her closer and she shrieks becoming startled. I kiss her softly nipping her lips and she shudders.

"Anubis." She groans.

"Yea baby." I pull away finding her neck.

"The whole point of the blindfold was so that I can be in control. So...mhm why?" She struggles to finish her thought as I suck along her neck.

"Because you can't overpower me." I nip her neck fighting the urge to bite it.

"What if Lydia was still in the room?" She jokes.

"I wouldn't care and neither would you." I mutter.

"Mhm maybe." She pulls away and her fingers play with the hem of the blindfold pulling it down letting me see.

I groan taking in her pretty green eyes before my eyes glance her over noticing she was only wearing a white night gown.

I raise a brow skeptically. "Are you even wearing panties?"

She giggles. "What do you think?" Grabbing my hand she places it between her legs letting me feel her.

"Oh." I chuckle moving my fingers a little which makes her straighten up with a hum.

I kiss her roughly and she moans softly grinding against my fingers.

Fuck she's so intoxicating.

"Baby." She moans pulling away. "There's no point in trying to overpower you so...I guess I should just..." Her eyes lower at me with a smirk as she grabs my hand placing it on my neck. "Accept my fate."

I return her smirk grabbing her throat and pushing her down on the bed. She bites her lip, "Mhm so aggressive."

I kiss her deeply slowly slipping two fingers in which makes her gasp softly. She continues to moan softly into our kiss as I slipped my fingers deeper.