chapter 24

A/N: merry Christmas love and appreciate you all for supporting me and showing love thank u

Syere POV

As I'm eating brunch in bed Anubis storms in the room obviously in a bad mood.

I observe him silently as I ate not feeling bothered to question what was wrong but my curiosity was getting to me.

He removes his shirt and my eyes land on the several scars across his back. I tilt my head in confusion,

"Whoever you're fucking besides me must have some sharp ass nails." I chuckle.

"I'm only fucking you, don't be a brat right now." He snaps.

I raise a brow. "Oh someone's snappy. I wonder why that is?"

He finally slips on his hoodie turning around. "Because I'd love nothing but to snap your precious brothers neck since I'm pretty sure there's a way to reverse your curse but he won't tell me."

My face falls. "No one asked you to do that."

"So you want me to just sit back and watch you kill yourself?" He glares at me in disbelief.

"Yea, grab some popcorn while your at it." I smile.

"You're not funny." He sighs joining me on the bed.

"I think I'm hilarious to be honest." I shrug taking a bite of my chicken and waffles.

"Yea whatever Syere."

"Did you eat today?" I questioned without thought.

"No." Came his one word response.

"You can have some of my food then." I offer.

I notice the smile tugging at his lips. "Aw are you being nice? How cute."

I stare at him blankly unimpressed with his teasing. "You can starve if you'd prefer that."

He chuckles taking a bite of my food. "Thanks." He kisses the side of my head and the affection makes me somewhat conflicted of my feelings towards him.

When we're done eating a guard comes in the room briefly to collect the tray before leaving us to ourselves once again.

The room falls quiet and I'm left alone with my thoughts. I groan in annoyance when Anubis begins to cling to me like a puppy.

"You smell nice." He groans lowly turning my head to his suddenly kissing me.

I hum surprised that he initiated our kiss. Growing excited I pull him ontop of me deepening the kiss.

More.

I groan nipping at his lip. "Nubis." I mutter rasping lightly.

He groans in response grabbing my neck and pulling me closer his tongue slipping down my throat suffocating me. A shiver runs down my spine a whimper leaving my throat delighted by the aggression and hunger he displayed.

I gasp against his lips grabbing the strings of his hoodie, tugging him closer. His tongue caressed my own roughly while his teeth pricked me sharply, as though his plan was to devour me whole.

My eyes roll becoming turned on at his roughness and not being able to fully breathe. His fingers cling to my waist tightly in an almost desperate manner.

I wasn't sure how I could tell but something felt different, he felt different, almost inhuman.

He finally pulls away from the kiss but instantly attacks my neck with desperate kisses. My eyes half open I wheeze struggling to catch my breath.