Tsuki

So how did hyunsuk end up being Tsuki?

Once he got to know that Sungmin is a mafia, he felt a an urge to confront him. But what would he confront him about? That he didn't tell him he was a mafia? Has he ever been able to even look Sungmin properly in the eye?

Hyunsuk had always been the timid, easy to hurt type, he was easily abused by his drunkard father where he took the beatings to save his younger brother Doyoung.

He still has that fear, that instinct of falling prey to anyone who eyes him and enduring to any lengths. The only difference is that the predator has changed.

And just like that one day without asking Hyunsuk, Sungmin took him to his brothel. It happened to be that many 'rich' customers were meeting there that day.

He immediately caught the eyes of many with his ever so innocent face. That's when Sungmin got this disgusting idea of putting his husband up for the work in brothel. It's contemptible, but not to Sungmin who picked up Hyunsuk from trash just because he wanted a new pretty toy.

Hyunsuk could not retaliate even if he wanted to, because now all his information and whereabouts reside with Sungmin. Even his brother Doyoung is studying at a high-school with Sungmin's aid. One wrong move and he knows his fate could be worse than what it was back then.

By now countless people have ruined Hyunsuk, but all that the guy wishes for is some care and comfort that was once showed to him. He has become completely unreactive to all emotions, like an inanimate object that feels no pain. He is hurting so much deep down, cursing himself mentally everyday.

If you ask, he doesn't hate Sungmin but himself, for believing in him so easily.

This brings us back to present where Hyunsuk is facing a questionnaire from Jihoon or more appropriately 'Jun'.

"I c.. can't tell you my real name."
"It's okay I like Tsuki. It's like calling out your love."
Hyunsuk is confused by the weird customer's words. Is he not here to...?

"I know Sungmin"
"W..what?"
It was like air left his lungs for a second.
"You're a mafia too?" Jihoon could sense intense fear in the guy's cracked voice.
"No I'm not. Just an old acquaintance, he probably doesn't remember me."
"Does he know...that you are here?"
"No, does he need to know?"
"No... "
"Oh okay! Then where do you live?"
No response
"Who all you got in your family?"
° ° °
"What do you like?"

"What are you trying to do Mr?"
"I'm trying to get to know you"
"This is not a cafe sir, it's a brothel, people don't talk here."
"Aren't you tired? I'm just here to kill time you know...You can talk to me if you want to."

Talk? Since when did talking to strangers ended up being nice for him. As usual hyunsuk felt nothing even by the comforting words of the stranger.

"Tsuki are you in there?"
They felt a knock on the door. And that's the only time Jihoon could see an expression lighting up on the guy's face.

Hyunsuk was rushing out of the bed to open the door when Jihoon grabbed his wrist.
"Where are you going?"

"Its my hus..-"
Without saying any further he opened the door and to Jihoon's surprise it was none other than Sungmin.
"To my esteemed guest, I'm sorry for interrupting but I want to borrow my wife right now."

Wife? Who? Tsuki? Is he and Sungmin married? Then why is he letting his own husband work at..?

Questions are flooding his mind when he felt Sungmin excusing himself out with smaller guy. Jihoon walked towards the door only to be met by the sound of them kissing.

"Did you have fun baby?"

Fun? How would he have fun working here? Is this rascal crazy? He must be otherwise who would have their spouse work in a brothel. It's like a torture being exercised.

"He paid $10,000 for you, but I felt it wasn't much, so I interrupted you. Either he won't comeback here again or he would pay more next time, just wait and see."

Is this a money making game for this bastard? Selling his own husband? Can he be more disgusting! Jihoon felt an irresistible pity and urge to protect the smaller guy. Also the 'customers' know that he's Sungmin's husband, do these guys have this weird kink? But in some way jihoon realised that the smaller guy is definitely not okay with this.

"Let's go back to our house bae"
"B..but the customer"
"Don't worry the hostess will escort him out."

"Sir we're really sorry for inconvenience that we've caused. Your half an hour is still due, would you like to chang-"

"It's okay, I'm leaving anyways."